Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Mullet Tools

I've contacted support three times on separate integration/onboarding challenges and have been very impressed with the response times and helpfulness of the person on the other end.

Cayce Golf

App has been amazing since day 1--support is EXTREMELY fast and helpful. Originally we transferred our Shopify reviews over to Stamped with no issues and now we have changed to a Shopify 2.0 theme and it has been extremely easy with the help from Stamped.

Rior Design

Best customer service ever! I reached out to the customer service for many customizations and they just somehow make it happen...and really fast. The app itself is easy to use and good

Bio Kids Qatar

I got the free version of the app. Love the idea. Its just very slow at saving changes to settings or doesn't save them at all. So I am sat there pressing save and then give up. Maybe its because of the free version-but not sure.

IN YOUR SHOE

I suddenly found a Stamped.io branding banner in all my website pages and in the footer as well, then found out they changed plans and added this in the free plan without prior consent. very unprofessional. I am reporting this to Shopify

September 14, 2021

Hello IN YOUR SHOE,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

This was an unintended bug from our recent update, apologies for the issue and our developer team is working on a fix for it.

Please email us at hello@stamped.io should you require any further assistance with the issue :)

Jack Oliver Golf

Can't heap enough praise on this app. Easy to use, looks great and, most importantly, customer support that's second to none!

kayzers

Must have. Best review app on Shopify. No doubts about that! All the features that are required for a store online is there and there customer service is out of this world.

VitaliZEN

Love it. I use it for the reviews and it's perfect, just what I need. Also, the customer service is amazing. Very recommended.

A Ray Traverses

I had no trouble installing the app when I first used it. However, when I changed my theme to a new layout from Shopify, I wasn't able to get the ratings to appear on my websites. Once I sent in my request for help, the team got back to me within 30 min! Was so amazed by the service standard that I have to leave this review! Thumbs up for a great service! :)

Pro Eagle

Is easy to get things going and when you dont know how to do something, their customer support is really good.
I had an issue with the color of the font and they fixed it for me very fast.
Top team!