Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Sim Win Liang

Been using this app for almost 2 months, has been helpful so far - Have gotten some reviews so it is working :) Will review again once I have it running for 3+ months.

Laction Paris

Seems like a great app, would like more than 50 emails on the free version though.

Asiakashkha

Really good app. Gives the same features as other review apps and much more economical at the same time.
Just not been able to use the multi-product review template.

Thread Llc

I have really liked Stamped because they add new features often and are very responsive when I reach out with questions. The app is fairly user friendly but sometimes it's a little bit slow and it would be nice to have some better analytics or ways to create reports apart from when they provide. If their filtering options and analytics were better I think they would be 5 stars instead of 4! Overall, very happy with Stamped!

Foxx Holsters

Great app! The support team was very helpful and quick with every reply. My only complaint is there are no instructions at all. Its an automated app that will do everything itself if you want to wait 2 weeks to start getting reviews. If you want to jumpstart the reviews coming in you can, if there was an instruction page that would be helpful and you wouldn't have to send a support email. I downloaded a week ago and already have a number of reviews added to the site already. THANKS!

www.FoxXholsters.com

Country Chic Paint Us

I really love how customizable it is and it's fairly intuitive to use. For the things I wasn't able to figure out on my own, Tommy from the support team was fantastic and fixed all of my issues very quickly! I encountered a couple of customizations that I wasn't able to do on my end which was a bit annoying, but the support team was able to do it for me.

1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next