Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Nature Backs

Awesome app with impeccable customer service. Answered my email within 5 minutes. Easy to use and looks beautiful. highly recommended!

Battle Bars

Routintely has excellent service; reviews look great. Easy to manage and install so we recommend highly.

Megamall

Excelente aplicativo, de verdade. Tudo customizável, facílimo de mexer, bem simples, sem páginas complicadas. Tive problemas com diversos aplicativos que não eram customizáveis, não conseguia traduzir os textos para português, e nesse App tudo fluiu muito bem. Equipe de suporte excelente, com diversos vídeos explicativos para facilitar ainda mais a instalação e customização. Indico a todos que estão procurando um ótimo App funcional de avaliações. Grato

Parideo

To diversify the opinions, I will write it in French!
Même avec la version payante "basic", vous avez pas mal d'opportunités. Une app avec laquelle je travaille depuis quelques années déjà. Et en comparaison avec d'autres, je trouve que celle-ci est réactive, l'équipe est au taquet pour vous et disponible rapidement. La visibilité des avis est bien répartie sur vos pages. Des nouvelles fonctionnalités sont toujours actualisées et arrivent sans crier gare. Je les recommande donc sans hésitation!

my little wish

We have been using this app for 4 years now. It has been easy to use, lots of options to customise review requests and the customer service is excellent! I definitely recommend this app!

plakkie

I absolutely love this app. I struggled a little bit with how to implement the code of my custom widget but the team was super quick, kind and helpful (and I have asked for a lot of help!). BEST REVIEW APP.

The Gluten Free Beer Shop

The app is relatively intuitive and easy to use. I'm still exploring its capabilities. Support is responsive and detailed.

Mons Royale New Zealand

Great app with loads of features. The best part is the support - they've helped us change around a few settings and syndicate reviews across all of our sites which has reduced our admin time a lot and streamlined our process when uploading new products.

Stila Cosmetics

I moved from Yotpo. It has a much lower cost and better features and service. The support team responds quickly and solves issues.

Dermadry

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC provides the best customer support you'll ever experience. The pricing is reasonable.