Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Ida's Place ooshi GmbH

Good app to collect reviews from customers and respond to them. The Support-Team is also very responsive.

Solstice Naturals

The free plan works really well for what I need it for and the couple of issues I had setting it up were resolved quickly by support. Definitely better than the apps I was using before

Bondi Chai Latte

Impressive, flexible app that elicits a good response rate from our customers (all of them great, by the way). When we needed guidance on a few tweaks, customer support was prompt and attentive.

Braycreates

I am enjoying the app. I wish there was a way to live chat with someone about my questions. It's easy to use.

Golden Eagle Farms

Has great customer service. A bit expensive, but I suppose they all are. Difficult to get google seller ratings but great for product reviews.

DND Alchemy

The app is amazing. The only issue I have is that sometimes the app freezes and elements won't load so I have to refresh the page somewhat frequently. Amazing product outside of that!

February 10, 2021

Hello DND Alchemy,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

The dashboard has been optimized by our developer to work well on all browsers and devices and you should not be experiencing any load or interface issues.

If you are still facing any of the mentioned issue, we recommend writing in to our support team who will assist you with resolving it (hello@stamped.io)

Boka Studio

i cant see my logo on my forms, there is no tutorial nor support. I recommend due to the fact its the easier one, but high prices

January 26, 2021

Hello Boka Studio,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We have checked on your account and the store logo is showing up well in the settings & email template. Could you kindly contact our support team via email if you are still facing any issue with the setup? (hello@stamped.io)

We do have a comprehensive knowledge base on each features and settings of Stamped.io, which you can find in the following URL: https://help.stamped.io

Our support team is also available 24/7 to assist you with any queries :)

Coffeestry

Easy to se app and simple to install. Great for anyone starting a new Shopify store. A couple features were missing from the free plan that would have made it amazing to have but overall really happy. Looking forward to have integrations capabilities when I upgrade my plan.

Muzmasks

Fantastic app. I have one question, is it possible to display customer reviews on the collection pages? It seems they are only shown on the product page. Many thanks

January 19, 2021

Hello Muzmasks,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Yes it's possible to display the star rating badges in the collection pages as well, which will require manual installation using the following guide: https://help.stamped.io/article/142-main-reviews-widget---installation-setup

I see that our support team have assisted you with setting up the badge, please do let us know if you require any further assistance with the setup :)

In Tandem Clothing

Nice app. Simple to set up and use. Pushes reviews to social media which is cool. You can change the date that review requests are sent to customers and re-send emails as well.