Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

JS Innovations

The Stamped team is very patience and addressed all my questions and issue with importing reviews. This app is more comprehensive then others I have used. Excited to explore the various other features they have.

PraiseBanners

This app is essential to our social media presence and saves so much time. We have already received quite a bit of user generated content that has translated into even more sales. I wish we had started using it much sooner.

waterout.fr

J'utilise l'application depuis quelques semaines, j'ai sollicité le support pour beaucoup de détails / peaufinage, ils répondent très rapidement et avec des solutions pertinentes
100% satisfait
I used this app for few weeks now, asked support for many details, and they replied so quickly and always find efficient solution
100% statisfied !

Wellow

Easy to use, easy to set this app up in Shopify, offers pretty much everything we need at this moment.

Magnolia Wellness

I really love this app! It makes getting reviews seamless. It is helping my company grow by leaps and bounds. Potential customers rely on great reviews so I'm very pleased that this app makes it super easy!

Velikaya Collection

I am still building my store, so this review is only for the installation and customer support aspect of this app. Installed it a while ago. All the options on the dashboard can look a little intimidating to a new user without experience. You just have to spend time understanding it. Will be better in the long run if you do. I had multiple small issues/questions while importing and displaying my existing reviews. Reached out to their support team. Very prompt reply every time. Was given all the right links to tutorials and documents for fixing these issues. And for the issue that I couldn't fix on my own, the support team fixed it for me. Overall 5 stars for the quality of customer support being provided. Hopefully the app will work as intended when my store finally goes live.

SMALL PACKAGES

Great customer service and a lot of flexibility with the app. Can use product tags to filter items that you don't want to include in the review process

Aurora Skyn

Quick, and straight to the point! Thanks a million! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you all.

Kleenovate

Great review app, easy to use. Very helpful customer service! Always answer our questions within hours.

Glitter & Spice Canada

Customer service is amazing and the app itself is so helpful!!! Definitely an app I would recommend to others!