Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Pro Eagle

Is easy to get things going and when you dont know how to do something, their customer support is really good.
I had an issue with the color of the font and they fixed it for me very fast.
Top team!

Igloo Spa

The team was very helpful and they modified just about everything that we needed. They are very responsive and the modification went very smoothly AND perfectly. Thank you guys for all your help and hard work! :)

Classic Cottage Outfitters Inc.

The customer service and developer team at Stamped has been outstanding. They are quick to respond to inquiries and have implemented a number of changes for us to our Shopify theme. We are happy that we chose Stamped to collect reviews from our consumers. We can't wait to get more user generated content to help build trust and social proof.

Nobó

Excellent. Highly recommend this app. Friendly support that reply very fast. Great library of information and guides

Sincreative

I have used several review apps before. But finally I choose to use Stamp on all of my stores. Their customer support is amazing! Always helpful. I highly recommend this app to every one, I have applied this app to all of my 4 stores.

Slice Avenue

I've just started using the App. I really like the layout and it is easy to use. Customer service has been fantastic. Thanks.

Thavici

Awesome customer service! I needed help with moving my review section up because it was all the way at the bottom making it hard for customers to see so I reach out to their customer service and got a response within half an hour. They fixed this problem for me themselves instead of telling me the steps on how to do it which I appreciate because it saves me a lot of time and a headache.

ROBERTA

We use stamped.io for our product reviews and works great. Their customer service is beyond amazing!

Zone3 - The world's highest rated triathlon & open water swimming brand

Great experience getting set up - the stamped team was very helpful in quickly getting us up and running. A multitude of highly dynamic features to help increase conversions.

POSH SLIPPERS

Literally the best customer service out there. App provides my store the ability to get reviews and display them in various places. Thank you guys!