Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Rabbitair

Excellent app and super responsive developer/team. Great to work with. Love it.

Mavericksmade

Great customer support and easy to use interface

Premier Yarns

We re-launched our website through Shopify [from another vendor] back in September 2016. During the transition there was a gap in our review collection for our yarn products.

We installed Product Reviews Addon from Stamped IO which was absolutely a breeze. We made a couple of template adjustments and voila! We are really seeing results VERY quickly. In 4 months we are now averaging 200 reviews a month from under a 100.

I recommend this app highly -- AND the support team is incredibly responsive!

Shopsockprints

We have been using this app for years now and the reviews provide great feedback about our products. 5 stars for sure!

Flower Spirit Natural Beauty

I love this app! I definitely recommend it, Thanks Stamped!

Brown Bottle Coffee

Awesome app, awesome team, awesome support!! Really great value compared to other review apps & the people i've spoken with couldn't have been more helpful & polite. (unlike another company a spoke with that sounds like gotpo). Well done to all the team at stamped.io!!

James Bradley

Very positive. Excellent all round

Gracefully Restored

Very happy with this product. I would definitely recommend going with the paid version. As soon as we went that route we began receiving multiple reviews per day. Would highly suggest utilizing this great resource!

Hummus Soy Sauce

Love this app! Makes everything easy for my costumers to leave a review . Easy to install !
Definitely recommend it !

Scrogger

Getting reviews and not having to think about it is a huge plus. I would recommend to a friend.