Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Bohemian Brothers Beard Company

Added this app to our store, bohemianbrosbeard.com, several months ago. Easy to set up. Handles all of our review emails. Overall, great app.

Gmarley

Works wonders - extremely happy. Great service from Tommy - Thanks for everything - www.thehippiehouse.com.au

Take A Shot

If used correctly, this is one of the most powerful apps in your Shopify store. We just started collecting reviews about 4 months ago and already got around 100 reviews in total. And we just start to realize in how many ways you can utilize them on your page.
Great work! :-)

Ddhouse Com Sg

Easy to set up and useful in getting rewards from customers.
Recommended

Hoglights

Absolutely wrapped! The initial setup is a little daunting, but not too difficult. The support is brilliant and being able to migrate from other review apps is brilliant! We haven't lost any of our previous reviews. The pricing plans are great and the prices are reasonable too.

Top job guys!

Shootenstuff

I had some initial issues transferring my reviews over from Yotpo. Tommy responded to me relatively quickly and got everything up and running perfectly for me.

The app has all the features we will need at a much more reasonable price compared to others. The product recommendation in emails is a feature we particularly like.

Looking forward to seeing what else it can do.

Brave Survivor

Great add-on.
take a look how it works out for me: www.bravesurvivor.com

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Excellent. Very easy to set up. I received a personal response within hours from Tommy on a question. I've exceeded the number of review requests available in the free plan, and am considering upgrading.

Simply Stylish Gifts

Fantastic app. It runs in the background and sends the review requests to your customers (timing can be changed if required). Great to have customer reviews on our website. Very happy.

Bladeandblue

We have been using this app for a couple weeks now, and we couldn't be happier. It is far better than the alternatives. We have the premium account and it's really worth it at a reasonable price. Also, impressing features that come with it such as importing existing reviews from other apps/platforms, social media sharing (auto/manual), and option to customize product recommendations with the review request.
Great job!