Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Fatstonefarm

We've used Stamped.io for more than six months now and the product works great. Response time from the company is wonderful. We are very very pleased. 5 stars. Sincerely, bill

Kymberlys

beginning to see result after a few weeks so good so far

Bunnylulu

Amazing service. I had questions on adding a dedicated reviews page to my site and Amelia with Customer Service got right back to me with a detailed explanation. I was up and running within minutes. Much appreciated.

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

Works great. Super convenient and gets reviews.

Holycrapwholesale

Awesome review app. Features and price are much better than YotPo. Any questions are answered fast.

Singularu

Fantastic App! Fair price (not like others as Yotpo), very easy to use and fantastic value added to the store. If you are looking for social proof apps, this one is a must. Also the support team is incredible.

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop

Great app for reviews at a fabulous price - and only one to import reviews from other smaller review sites. Fantastic customer service

Cheapnatostraps

Tommy from stamped.io consistently replies to my support requests and always within 24 hours which is crucial for my busy store. The reviews app itself is outstanding value and easy to use. It has provided authenticity to my website and built trust with my future customers and browsers that has seen us experience a steady increase in sales since install. The app is constantly updated providing new features that actually have good logic and business purpose.

Ohsopaper

Great app so far and very easy to use. I just got my first 2 reviews and it made me so happy!!!

Dailynecklace

very nice and easy to use app. highly recommended.