Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Home Scent

Love it, easy to use, adds another professional service, and another great opportunity to re-engage and re-sell to our customers.

Handsonheat

A must have app! Very easy to integrate and easy for customers to use.

Linjer

Brilliant app. I've tried so many different review apps and this is in a league of its own (and also not outrageously priced like some out there). Got it up and running with just a few clicks, and customer service was speedy and excellent. Highly recommended.

Ilikeamber

Excellent review app add-on!

Customer service the way it should be. All questions answered promptly and all issues resolved asap.

This app gives you everything you need for a fraction of Yotpo's cost ..

Highly recommended.

Monarch Butterfly Garden

This is fantastic! After one weekend, my site instantly had lots of reviews from past customers. Thanks for a great app!

Elite Athletic Gear

We just installed this app this week and have already seen a great response. Tommy was a huge asset getting our account configured and branded perfectly. Superior customer support!

Chattanooga Butter Company

Couldn't be happier with this app! It works great!

-Matt
The Chattanooga Butter Company

Refcore Canada Inc

Great app! A must have for stores looking to get more reviews on their products. Reviews add credibility, and this app gets you reviews!

Knock On Wood Co

Great addon and definitely helps making reviews more authentic.

Polepunzel

SUPER excited for this app. I just recently received reviews on my site and was looking for a way to automate a couple things. The Premium level has everything I needed. I love the Facebook Page Review Tab and that I can entice my customers to leave a review by sending them a coupon. Customer server helped with all my questions with a really quick response time. Thank you!