Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Designer Handbags Outlet

Great addon to product reviews to help us get reviews!

Siegsieg

Great app to supplement the Shopify review app, it adds extra features that make it better. The most important to me is their Extremely fast and knowledgeable customer service.

Beach Babe Swimwear

Loving this app so far! Reviews are very important and it's great to have an Affordable app to use will so many features. I used to use Yotpo But they are WAY over priced.

Unbreakable Man

Great little app that does exactly what it says on the box. Has generated us many more reviews than we could ourselves, and we now get great feedback from our customers on where to improve. Its especially good if you are a paying customer, but even if you're not, it does the job right. Thanks Shopry.

Lake Bamboo

Easy to set up and emails look great. I know follow up emails like this do produce reviews so hoping for good things - just a little early to tell how well it will work for us yet as our store has only just launched.

Bone Art 2

Great app, does exactly what it says it will. Easy to install and operate.

Shakti Acupressure Mat

I absolutely cannot speak highly enough of this app and the team behind it. Being in the business of reviews they know how to generate good ones. Exceptionally simple to set up, but once you have the basics down you can go way deeper. The app has an enormous variety of functions. The support was quick (30 minute replies to all questions), flexible and seamless. People talk a lot about Yotpo but complain a lot about service and price. This app is better in every way.

Seriously brilliant. A must have for all stores wanting social proof.

Dirty Monkey Kustoms

quite like this app. a real simple way to get reviews www.dirtymonkeykustoms.com

Gbtreats

Easy install and Amazing customer support. I had trouble transferring my reviews from another review app and they took care of it for me. I highly recommend.

Carinaorganics

Great app thus far (having been using just under a month now and doubled our review count). Simple to use and great, quick, response time from the Admins.