Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Carinaorganics

Great app thus far (having been using just under a month now and doubled our review count). Simple to use and great, quick, response time from the Admins.

Oars Alps

customer ratings are critical for ecomm purchases. This app is amazing in letting me customize the user experience! .... they are also super responsive when I have questions - fabulous customer experience! highly recommended!

Candlemart Com

Excellent app, excellent support! I use it on all my shopify stores! Perfect companion to the shopify product reviews app.

Ebambu Ca

Easy to use, generates reviews without any work on our part!

My Golf Memories

simple yet powerful. get the addon too, automated review requests after order. amazing!

Prxperformance

I'm appending my original review: This app continues to nail it! Just upgraded again and now the reviews are loading lightning fast on the page! It has given people the ability to ask a question right on the product page as well. Super feature. My reason for upgrading this time was to get the Google Shopping integration...but I got so much more with the Widget 2.0 features! Great app that allows people to leave the feedback they want and helps new visitors make good decisions. Thank you for all your help Tommy! This app has been an awesome add-on to our site. I love being able to schedule the post-purchase emails. After a few months, we upgraded to a different platform and now reviews are automatically posted to Facebook and customers can add a video to their review if they'd like! Great app.

Lisa Robin

Seems to work well. Easy to install, easy to approve reviews.

Accubrass Com

This is a long review, but to a small business owner / operator, hearing how this process went, how long it took and how it turned out, AKA ROI, the process is extremely valuable.

I run a website where the average purchase is almost $1k, so I have a small total number of sales, but I had been using Shopify's Product Review app (super great app) for about 4 months, but only had about 3 reviews. I downloaded the Product Review Addon app and received about 18 in the first couple of weeks. It went back in time and sent e-mails to my past customers and they sent reviews in.

Then about 2 months later, I was interested in making my reviews look better, so I started poking around this Product Review Addon app and seen where it had a bunch of Widgets that would make my reviews look top notch professional. They have directions on how to install their code snippets into your Shopify website. As I'm a one person company, I needed to spend most my time with customers first, so I put it on the back burner.

About a month later, I had gotten a lull in my customer's needs, so I went back to the Widgets. I contacted Shamped to get clairfication on exactly what they did and how they worked. I received an e-mail back in about an hours. Every follow up back and forth e-mail, came back to me with an answer, in just a couple of hours. The person I was e-mailing was Tommy. He offered to place the code snippets for me. I looked at the directions once again, and quickly figured out, I would be back in deep with my customers, before I could complete it and it would be put back on the back burner again.

I asked Tommy about taking him up on his offer. It was less than a day later.......Saturday morning, and everything was installed and working perfectly. Whooooa, talk about being blown away with customer service. My first contact with Tommy was around 11:00am Friday morning, and by 10:38am Saturday morning, I had received an e-mail letting me know it was done and to look it over, to make sure it looked like I wanted it to. It was perfect.

If you go to my website, AccuBrass.com and look at the home page, the Carousel Reviews widget is just below my navigation bar. If you go to any of the individual item's reviews, you'll see the widgets - Voting thumbs up & down, Avatars, Verified Buyer and Share buttons.

I know this was a long review, but I thought the process was as important as the outcome.

Thanks again Tommy and Stamped.

Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using Product Reviews Addon for awhile now. I'm even more impressed with it, since I've been able to work with their customer service a little more. I recently upgraded and needed some work done, that involved Google. As everyone knows, Google is super difficult to deal with. Any reason to get you off the phone.

Tommy from stamped.io setup a feed on my website, to sent info to Google. He then sent me click by click directions, to use to setup my Google account to except the new feed. He gave me the exact wording to use when talking with Google. I copied and pasted that wording into my e-mails with Google. Google tested the feed, and it worked, on the first try. No tweaking or making any changes. It just worked!!!

This has got to be the easiest work I've ever done, when it comes to Google.

Bill
Follow up Review (approximately 1 1/2 years after started using the app).

Google changed the way it was displaying my product Reviews in its search results. It changed the word "ratings" to "votes". The word "votes" could be confusing to customers. Also, customers Google the word "reviews" not "votes", so I was worried this would affect if my products even came up in Google's search results, when people searched for reviews for my products.

Ivan, from Stamped.io, had to put a lot of extra work into this one. It wasn't easy to find out what Google was doing. He was able to fix it and Google now displays my product's reviews ......... as reviews. Not "votes".

FYI: Ivan had to installed a new set of JSON-LD codes. Don't ask me any questions. I have Zero idea what a JSON-LD code is. ??????

Either way, it's fixed and showing up correctly in Google's Search Results now. Thanks Ivan.

Maisonmiru

Great add-on app to Shopify's product reviews app. Shopry is super responsive and answered all of my questions - so happy with this app!

Cipino

I installed the app because I wanted to enhance the Shopify review app with new features without spending an arm and a leg. I'm happy I can try out some of the features before upgrading to a paid plan with more features.

What I've seen so far looks good.

www.bikelight.ca