Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

eat2explore

I moved from Yotpo to Stamped.io and so far it has been a seamless transition. Great customer service and the site is super easy to maneuver.

MYU Essentials

I love using this app. Straight forward configuration and amazing team support! Event the free version can get lots of important job done. Recommended.

Daolondon LTD

Staffs so friendly and helpful when it comes to answering my questions. Also loving the app so far!!

7 Summits Snacks

It seems pretty good at first pass... a little bit complicated to customize everything when working through the helper, for instance, I have to go through the whole process to skip to the section I abandoned. I like the scheduling function and notifications.

AntiquesFineArts

I enjoyed the free version of this app. There are not many apps like this that offer this service completely for free. Customer support is also great and replies within a few hours - I did not even have to do anything - they accessed my store with my permission to fix their code which made it that the review bar was showing twice due to my SHOPIFY DEBUT theme.

dotcomscan

The support is really awesome. Thank you for all you hard work in the customization of the app in my onlineshop.

Vimerson Health

This app works really well and has some great features. Customer support is very helpful and fast. Would recommend this app!

Bourgeois Wicks

They were very helpful and timely. I appreciated the help especially since I'm not the best at coding!

Bold Causemetics

Awesome customer service, highly responsive and friendly. Able to solve my issues pretty quick, highly recommend.

Spiffinpaws

24/7 customer service. Fast response. I had an issue with installing the widgets. They resolved my issues immediately.