Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

Barba Brada

I installed this because it looked like the best replacement for YOTPO. This Widget 2.0 has the look and feel that I was searching for. However, it was only after spending a few hours setting things up that I realized that their Widget 2.0 is only available in the Enterprise package ($99). Bait and switch tactics are a no go for me guys.

July 13, 2020

Hello Barba Brada,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our main review widget is available to all users including the free plan, and we do assist with installation should you be having any issues with setting it up after going through our detailed guide.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again, as we are definitely priced competitively and provide more value-added features compared to other review apps in the market :)

Saraf Furniture

Inactive support, Apps don't work as advertised, support doesn't acknowledge problem and thus doesn't solve, however they advise to you switch to a plan with higher monthly fee if we want to use bug free APP, fyi, we already already on a paid plan !!

Hello Saraf Furniture,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team aims to reply all queries within 12 hours for all users.

We are sorry to hear about the misunderstanding for the issue you were facing, and we will definitely want to get this sorted out to ensure that the app works optimally for all our users.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to provide a resolution for the issue you were facing :)

Bumnasium

WELL, THIS DID NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS AT ALL.

It was installed by a team member without my knowledge. I tried it out and it was immediately uninstalled. I do have a really big issue with this app. I continue to receive unwanted e-mails from them. I spoke to a representative from Stamped.io to unsubscribe me from the list, Amelia Clay, who stated, "We have removed you from any further emails! All the best :)". Immediately within hours after that e-mail, I receive not 1 but 3 more e-mails from them. Not a big deal as I am using a temp e-mail and it all goes straight to spam. But it might be an issue to other store owners. If this does not work for you, be ready to come across this situation like I did. CUSTOMER SUPPORT, USELESS! Just like this APP. Guys, do yourself a favor and stay away..!

Hello Bumnasium,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io does acknowledge the importance of privacy for our users and their customers, and has refined the un-subscription function to include an import function, and syncing with Klaviyo to ensure that customers who have un-subscribed from marketing emails will not receive review emails from the app as well.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io again in the future should you be looking for another review app for your store :)

Beelinepune

VERY DISAPPOINTING..
Customer purchases say 5 products & submit a review. Submitted review is shown only for 1 random product. Why can't it show to all purchased products..?
We have customers who purchase in bulk (50+ products) We convince them hard to submit review & that review is shown to only one product. Not acceptable.
Won't recommend to others.

Hello Beelinepune,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io's review email has been structured to highlight one item if there are multiple in the order based on algorithms to determine the most likely product that the customer would submit a review on. This has proven to improve conversions for our users compared to requesting a review for every product within the order.

There are several features Stamped.io makes use of to collect reviews for other products in the order, mainly within the review email and through the thank you page customers are directed to after submitting an order.

We hope this helps and please do reach out to the support team if you require further clarification on how Stamped.io can assist your store with collecting more reviews :)

Divaslounge Online

The worst app in the whole of the app store. Beware of these fraudsters, they're not from shopify, just wrote a similar name to deceive us!

Hello Divaslounge Online,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io was actually an addon to the native Shopify Product Reviews app, providing additional features to the review widget, before moving on to become a full standalone app with its own set of review widgets and robust features.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io once again in the future, as the app has definitely come a long way, and we can definitely assist you with improving the sales and conversions for your store :)

1 2 3 5 Next