Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Zizira

This app delivers as promised. Collecting reviews is cheaper and easier! It would be nice if we could send out custom NPS requests, though

The Curl Haven

I had an issue with the review section on my site and the team helped me out and resolved the issue . They were easy to work with. I don’t like that I couldn’t edit it myself though.

Organic Basics

Stamped support is very quick and helpful. The app reflects the description in the app store. There is some room for improvement in the UI. I would love it if we had more control over it as developers.

Vintage Shopper

the setup is pretty straightforward, but you will likely have to insert code to get the UI elements displayed. Not ideal if the theme updates, as as far I know the code will get removed. The support was responsive and comprehensive.

Infrequently Found

so far its been working great! fast and helpful response when support is needed. Still need time to explore more and experiences it but liking it so far even in the free version.

Independent Goods

So far seems to work really well. I have only had two reviews since I launched the app, but the dashboard and setup were pretty straightforward.

Akira Beauty International

Our store use this app to encourage product reviews and incentivize customer to feedback. The UI is easy to use and support team works efficiently.

INEX Gear

Big offering. Most of it works. Some aspects I'm having trouble with. The support has been excellent.

YourHairMafia

This app is easy to use and i am enjoying it so far, i hope everything goes smoothly as i continue to use it

La Soñadora Beauty

Just started using this app!! hopefully is something I like. It love how easy they help you navigate through it.