Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Satchel & Page

The best reviews app for Shopify, period.
It works well and when there's an issue, their team responds within minutes to solve it for you.
And it costs a fraction of what Yotpo charges.

River Road Print Shop

So far, I am loving everything about this app. I know that potential customers really want to see reviews, so it was important to me to get my reviews page up and running. The fact that they have a free version with SO MANY features is fantastic for starting up your shop. When I wanted help updating the typeface and spacing of my reviews on my site's pages, Mohamed B helped me INSTANTLY and took care of everything to make it work as I had hoped. Such an incredible support experience. The app is easy to use and integrate into your site. I genuinely love everything about Stamped so far, and their whole suite of apps.

Jack's Surfboards

I have switched my theme a couple times and whenever I came across a problem they helped and solved my problem within minutes. Now that's customer service! Thanks again Salem!

5 to 5

Wide range of customization. Very fast support response. Love it and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a review apps beyond the basics.

KNOSIS

Great at capturing reviews and importing them from other platforms. Our company will keep using it.

Baby Leaf Covers

I just emailed support and Joel replied in 2 minutes, maybe less. After making my new Shopify Theme go live, i lost all my reviews and in order to add it, there is some complicated coding involved and I am not good at coding. Joel took a few seconds to add it for me and did it in lightning speed. I highly recommend this app and their team is genuinely amazing!

The Sun & My Soul

Love this app. It's so easy to use and looks great! WhenI had some problems, the customer service was quick and really helpful! I really recommend this app, even to upgrade.

HUNDerschön

Great App! Awesome and fast customer service!! Enjoy using this app in my store! Very helpfull! Thanks a lot!

Onbulle

Really easy to use and just what i need. It's a very good app for e-shop. I m using the free version

SYLTBAR

Super helpful support team. They helped us with the migration from a different platform and was able to also help us move the review. WE have gotten more reviews since installing the app.