Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Studio Style

The best review app!!! I tried others before finding this one.... I imported reviews and customized from there. Easy to navigate and learn. 10/10 recommend. Support is very helpful.
shopstudiostyle.com

MARS Cosmetics

The support and the app is awesome I constantly struggled to make it more customisable and flawless for my store front and they helped me every time like a hero.

Ball and Buck

Simple to use features with full customization if you need it. Customer service is very responsive and proactive.

Misumi Luxury Beauty Care

Great customer support. Fast and actually helpful replies. In my opinion, it's the best part of their business. Has all the functions we need.

Sip Knit Yarn

Excellent free plan for our small beginning business. Hoping the reviews feature will assist in growing. Installation very straight forward. We have some additional (specialised) product templates that required manual installation. The instructions and online tutorial help for this was easy to access and use.
A couple of early support questions answered very promptly and clearly.

Happy Cushion

Easy to use and flexible solution. You get more control over reviews and UGC. Great customer support.

Aikiu

The app was easy to set up, everything was clear and the most important thing was that i got the opportunity to send review requests for 90 days old orders, and got several reviews right away !!

Lark Ellen Farm

Great support ! I needed some special code added and they were on it fast! Support is so important to me as a small business and Stamped. IO nailed it!

Ripton & Co.

Our ability to get crafty, funny, and thoughtful reviews is key to our customer experience. The interactive the reviews process becomes the better.

Sui Sleep

Very good product, fast and helpful support. I gave 4 stars because most of the review apps support google product reviews. Stamped has it only at business and professional plans.