Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Middle Eastern Lebanese Grocery

Great app that every shopify website should have! New customers will be more confident in buying products from my website based on previous customer reviews.

Amela's Chamber

I'm very satisfied with the app's functionalities and their tech support/customer service is top notch!

Intimate Alchemy

To be honest I've had this app for a while and had no idea the amount of functionality it had. When I took the time to read through and understand what I could do with the app, I had more than I even imagined. Their help desk is top tier. I submitted a question and they resolved it quickly. This app and tech support service is amazing.

Weird Friends Club

Great app! Easy to install and use. It's clean and simple on my product pages and will be continuing to use this app in the future! Thanks!

Farla Medical

This app matched my requirements for my store and the developers team were always helpful and supportive.

GT Discount

Really good help and they keep their word. The app offers a lot of options that are easy to use. Hope it wil stay this way ;)

Craftedbyleo

Very good customer service and feedback time!! I enjoyed the whole communication and would continue to use this app!!

CODE 118

Trash, when you upload reviews or publish/unpublish them it NEVER updates on the website. Then you always have to hit up support to "refresh" it and it suddenly starts working. I don't get why they don't just fix this issue. I've been dealing with it for over a year on many different Shopify stores.

Tech Dome Store

Great customer service! Very prompt and solved all my queries immediately. User-friendly interface, easy to use. Highly recommend!

FAYNT FR

Good app with several features and possible integrations with other apps and APIs.
Friendly and helpful customer service.