Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

YAKABUDCART

.........................................................................................................................................................

Ridin' Roads Boutique

Tienda Guapa

Soy nuevo en todo esto, me parece muy intuitiva y fácil de acceder sin saber de programación y esas cosas. Podrían mejorar al poner la aplicación en idioma español.

KHÄI.Co

The instructions were very clear and easy to navigate. I would recommend this to anyone in need of keeping up with product reviews.

July 18, 2020

Hello KHÄI.Co,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app's interface and ease of setup, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Endure Beauty

App is user-friendly! I like that it is directly connected through Shopify and they can give you support on this app.

Pro Skin Mx

very nice app, im still learning how to use it, but its easy. i hope it heps me in my online shop. thanks

July 11, 2020

Hello Pro Skin Mx,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that Stamped.io has been easy for you to set up, and hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Udibaba

Easy to use, hassle-free, fully automated. I never saw any app like this which can help you to set everything in a minute.

July 11, 2020

Hello Udibaba,

Thank you for your kind review, and we are happy to hear that Stamped.io has been working out well for your store!

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

DoggyCatWorld

Haven't tried it yet but can't wait to try out

Salt Me!

Set up seems easy. I am excited to see how this app will improve my Shopify site engagement. I really like the way that you can use customized branding.
Support service was quick to respond and took care of my issue with important customers that ordered before installing the app

July 4, 2020

Hello Salt Me!,

Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear that Stamped.io has been working out well for your store's needs. Please feel free to explore all the value-added features the app has to offer, and our support will be available to answer any questions you may have :)

UPAN Australia

No issue once its working on the web site, it just not very easy to understand how it all works or how to use it. It all a bit clunky and slow then can freeze, support is good.

Thanks for the reply to the review, but i think your missing what I'm meaning. In regards to you support set up it much improved since i last tried to use it, but it still needs a lot of work. Also you need to be able to save you own template on the Smart banners.

July 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback!

We’ve just checked your account on multiple devices and locations and the dashboard is loading instantly.

Once you’ve installed the app, every settings are already optimized for conversions (:

There’s also a simple guide that brings you through the important settings of the app as well and we’ll highly recommend going through it!

However we will reach out to you via email and to assist you further on this.

Thank you!