Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

HappyAdda

Having an issue logging in and connecting to shopify each time I open the website. go.stamped.io/v3 page doesnt load and freezes up.

May 6, 2021

Hello HappyAdda,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

This seems to be a browser cache issue. Could you kindly log out completely of Shopify, clear the browser cache, and then re-log into Shopify, before attempting to open Stamped.io via the app panel?

You can also use this link to access the user dashboard: https://stamped.io/shopify/redirectToDashboard?version=v3

Please let us know through hello@stamped.io if this works for you :)

omayma skin

Pretty straight forward to install and use. Only problem is it's a bit glitchy in that it put's reviews back in the "to be published" section after I've already selected them to be published every now and again. Other than that works great!

671 Gear

Thank you! We love the app and appreciate how easy it is to use! Is there any way to get email notifications for new reviews received?

Lumin

The support team is quick to respond and to assist/fix any bugs that is causing issues. Thanks team!

Watch Empires

Takes very long time to load. Feature not many. Hard to get a review from customers. Not recommended.

April 19, 2021

Hello Watch Empires,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Stamped's dashboard is being continuously optimized by our engineering team, and has been tested to work well across all major browsers.

Also there is a suite of revenue-generating features comparable with our competitors out in the market, some of which will require a paid plan. Our review request email is also optimized to provide the best possible conversion rate for our users, by making sure that the in-email form works in most email clients, which is the main feature that boosts conversion rate, compared to the traditional review link that most other app uses.

Please do reach out to us at hello@stamped.io should you have any further questions, or require any assistance with the setup. We are always available to help! :)

Famme

A lot of functionality, the app is a bit slow for some functionality, but all in all functions well. I still think it gets a bit pricey if you have a lot of orders with sending out emails, but it is not expensive compared to alternatives. The customer service answers very fast and are helpful. The response time has been one of the fastest of all apps so far.

La Tiendita de Lumina

Me gustaría que fuera más fácil publicar banners, tampoco me queda claro cuando una reseña si pública o no.
los diseños de los banners me gustaría personalizarlos pero quizá es algo del plan que he contratado.

Bonjour Aimée

Good app and very good support! I had a very quick help from the team to install the widgets on my shop! Thanks!

Fab All

I have used this app for the review management of my website. I found this very useful with a lot more customization options which are important when you collect reviews from your customer.
I have a startup business and this app provides me very good functions at an affordable price which I loved about this app.

Teakan

Just started using Stamped.io for reviews and have been liking what I see so far. The free plan has enough functionality to get a small business started in collecting reviews.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26