Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

LegacyGoldgems

Very straight forward for a newbie to download and set up. I look forward to seeing how my customers respond.

Rule Of Threads

Honestly, this is the best review app out there, and I've tried a few like Loox. But Stamped is so much more customizable and has a great automated workflow for sending review emails out and giving customers discounts. The team also helped customize the widgets to my site and were extremely quick/helpful. Couldn't recommend them more!

TaylorMade NW

Just transferred our site from Etsy to an independent url and imported all our reviews with this app into shopify. Had a few trouble shooting things and the customer service was excellent!

JessaKae

Use this app! Reviews look amazing and the Instagram curation is so helpful for customers. Huge bonus: customer support is incredibly helpful & quick to respond. 10 out of 10 recommend.

Paris Watch Company

Customer support is great and is always patient and very responsive in getting any modifications done!

LevelUpRN

I recommend Stamped to anyone who asks. Mercifully, it just WORKS consistently (and if you have used certain other reviews platforms, you know that isn't always the case). Support is very responsive and helpful.

BellaRose Beauty Collections

Great service and great app. I highly recommend using this app! Mohamed did a great job and had lots of patience.

VapeBunkerUK

Absolutely fantastic customer service. I moved from Judge.Me to Stamped.io and they have set the entire app up for me. Everything I asked them to do, was done almost immediately. Defiantly recommend this company to anyone looking for a product reviews app. 5 stars from me!! Thanks again Allan

Canodyne CBD

I have been using for 2 years in the background collecting reviews without any issues at all. I never had the need to contact customer service until today and they delivered in record time. I wanted to share my reviews on two similar product pages, but could not figure out how to do it. The CS agent Tarn, came to my rescue and fixed the problem within 10 minutes. Thank you!!

Case Elegance - give the gift of Elegance

A pretty versatile app. It lets you import old reviews pretty easily. The customer support is very helpful and responsive as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 469 470