Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
31. Januar 2024

Andrea was patient with me as I asked her so many questions and she walked through all my options and even helped me execute! So wonderful and grateful she was able to help solve for what I needed!

Mockingbird
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
29. Januar 2024

I've been using Stamped for years now, and I love it! It's pricey since it offers many features, but I only use the reviews.

Humble Lamb
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
24. Januar 2024

Ive been using this app for numerous of years and never had a problem nor glitch. I was a free customer initially and now paid.

When support is required they are prompt to reply and swift in finding solution and or help in fixing themselves.

Thanks for awesome app and superior customer service/support.

ROAR LIVING ™
Australien
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
22. Januar 2024

Stamped is a good product. We used it for a long time for free and recently upgraded to a paid plan. Support is good. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that users can't update their reviews if they change their mind. We reach out to people that leave less than 4-star reviews. In some cases, people decide to update their review, but there's no way for them to do that.

PitchSix
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
30. Januar 2024

Quick response time and very efficient.

Tiger Lily Tots
Südafrika
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
23. Januar 2024

Listen, every app is flawed. All kinds of bugs and glitches happen every once in a while. BUT - overall, it's a beautiful gathering of clout for my business. And their customer service is fantastic. Samantha transferred 200+ 5* reviews from an accidentally deleted product to a new product listing and saved us. Thank you guys! Loving this app!

Lambertones Pickups
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
18. Januar 2024

Finally a tech company that provides ACTUAL customer support! THANK YOU Vi for your help.

Sleepybelly
Australien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
2. Januar 2024

Great support. Always respond in a timely manner and gets our fixes done fast.

Beach House Teas
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
28. Januar 2024

Helpful support!

I sent in a not-very-urgernt question on a Sunday afternoon, expecting to get a response sometime during the week. I was helpfully responded to within minutes! Eslam also provided helpful suggestions on related topics

Bare Skin
Kanada
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
19. Januar 2024

Love this app! We are a very small online business and with Stamped automated system, we now have wonderful reviews posted for our products, with more coming in each month. It feels like magic! Plus their support team is very pleasant and helpful whenever we have a question. Highly recommend!

Free Spirit Bike Jerseys