Stamped.io 评论和 UGC , 5,998 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
2023年3月23日

Great app and excellent support! Really happy with these guys - shout out to Elvis for his recent help!

The Beautiful Nomad
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 接近4年
2023年3月23日

We have been using Stamped for the entire time we have had our website, and anytime we have questions or issues, the customer service has been super helpful. We have been doing a big overhaul on our website, and James has been so helpful with all the questions I have thrown at him.

Carolina Creekhouse
使用应用的时长: 2年多
2023年3月23日

I use the for reviews and it worked pretty good. The support is very helpful in case of an emergancy. Many thanks to Marvin!

jadawo.de
德国
2023年3月22日

Arjun helped me a lot, thanks to him I wouldn't be able to work in the workflow that I'm working in now.

THANKS ARJUN

Neurogan
使用应用的时长: 12个月
2023年3月21日

Very happy with this app. Excellent customer service all around, great and fast communication. Highly recommend this group. Thank you!!

WoW Imprints
2023年3月21日

The support is really very good. It is always answered quickly and helped to everything. I am very satisfied

Muvea
德国
使用应用的时长: 6个月
2023年3月20日

Stamped.io is a fantastic app that has revolutionized the way businesses can collect and display customer reviews.

The app provides a comprehensive suite of tools for collecting and managing customer reviews. The customizable review forms and templates make it easy to gather valuable feedback from your customers, while the automated review requests and follow-up emails help to streamline the process.

Perhaps the most impressive aspect of Stamped.io is the level of customization it offers. Businesses can choose from a wide range of display options for their reviews, including widgets, pop-ups, and product reviews. This level of flexibility allows businesses to create a truly unique and engaging review display that fits their brand.

Overall, I highly recommend Stamped.io for any business looking to improve their online reputation and customer engagement. The app's ease of use, robust feature set, and customization options make it a standout choice in the crowded field of review management apps.

Sterra
新加坡
使用应用的时长: 2年多
2023年3月19日

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

GETFIT-USA
使用应用的时长: 7天
2023年3月16日

This is a great app for the price - lots of functionality included and quick load time. Happy to recommend.

Cay Skin
2023年3月15日

I love this app! It's easy to use and integrate into my shop. Customer service is great. They respond very quickly to inquiries and solved my issue super fast.

Divine Feminine Works