Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Fourlaps

I have never experienced better customer service and actual help from any shopify app like stamped. i HIGHLY recommend!

LOCO ONE

I have the free version and so far I'm very satisfied with this app. I am still learning how to use it, I wonder if with a paid version I could get the stars right below my product's names. Maybe someone can inform me that.
Thanks!

Rush Organics

I love this app! Although I have to say, the best part is actually the customer service! I've had a few problems uploading reviews from previous platform and with the widget design, but within minutes they have responded and sorted the issue straight away. I highly recommend this app. It's simple to use and can be fully customised to match your branding. Thank you.

Fuller's Flips

Love the support and how my reviews are showing up in my store. Really helps to build the trust with customers and has helped with conversions!

Direct Fire Pits

Amazin app, it does everything I need and then some! Great support team also! Simple to use Instructions on everything and BONUS they are reasonably priced

Fiore Botanica Natural Skin Care®

Wow, incredible customer support and an excellent app! Very patient and professional team; you deserve 10 stars!

Stillwater Fly Shop

The support staff answered a technical question lickety-split!! Fixed the issue in less than 10 minutes. If the rest of the integration and usage goes this well - I have no reason to give less than the stars I have...

IMPOSSIBLE ®

Should have installed this years ago. Maybe the best move I've made so far with my shopify store. Thanks!

Soli Essentials

Helped me set up on our theme same day I installed the app. Love this level of service - no hiccups, easy, fast, exactly as expected.

Littl Swim

Amazing app. Super simple setup, and really quick response when I needed help. The guy was lovely. Couldn't recommend more!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 481 482