Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

GOOD KRAMA

Great customer support so far. The customization is quite easy to do, even for non developers. I'm looking forward to seeing results and sales conversions through this... let's see!

locoweed

lets try this out, it seems great.and this is the first time i use it. feedback is so essential for a growth for business

YAKABUDCART

.........................................................................................................................................................

Ridin' Roads Boutique

Tienda Guapa

Soy nuevo en todo esto, me parece muy intuitiva y fácil de acceder sin saber de programación y esas cosas. Podrían mejorar al poner la aplicación en idioma español.

KHÄI.Co

The instructions were very clear and easy to navigate. I would recommend this to anyone in need of keeping up with product reviews.

July 18, 2020

Hello KHÄI.Co,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app's interface and ease of setup, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Endure Beauty

App is user-friendly! I like that it is directly connected through Shopify and they can give you support on this app.

Pro Skin Mx

very nice app, im still learning how to use it, but its easy. i hope it heps me in my online shop. thanks

July 11, 2020

Hello Pro Skin Mx,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that Stamped.io has been easy for you to set up, and hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Udibaba

Easy to use, hassle-free, fully automated. I never saw any app like this which can help you to set everything in a minute.

July 11, 2020

Hello Udibaba,

Thank you for your kind review, and we are happy to hear that Stamped.io has been working out well for your store!

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

DoggyCatWorld

Haven't tried it yet but can't wait to try out