Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

La Soñadora Beauty

Just started using this app!! hopefully is something I like. It love how easy they help you navigate through it.

thebryxxcollection

Time spent using app About 2 months

It would be nice if it was easier to add into my theme. I had a hardtime getting it to pop up on my website and also changing the background

Organic Basics

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has its issues, but the customer support is friendly and tries their best to help out. It's also got a lot of features that we haven't even dug into yet.

KAY KAY LUXE

I really like the look of the app. It's not that user friendly in my opinion but customer service helped me a lot. I wish there was a way to chat with customer service vs sending emails back and forth.

NaughtySnackz

I havent use this app yet, but the specs are really tech savvy went thru with the demo just because and the simplicity is a plus for me. Off I go .

Cherry Kiss Designs

Time spent using app About 2 years

Setting up so emails don't go to spam was a bit confusing, but customer service is great and quick to respond. This app is great, all that's missing are site reviews in the free plan

JAPAN KUTANI SHOP

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful application. It would be great if the system can send review request to customer only after the parcel has received by customer.

August 14, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We do integrate with AfterShip to send the review request out after the order has been delivered, our support team has reached out to you via email to provide you with the AfterShip integration guide as well :)

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales!

TheCraftingBee

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I recently switched to this review app for my small business and it has been so beneficial to boost my sales! The support team is quick to help resolve any issues and works out great for my business.

GOOD KRAMA

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Great customer support so far. The customization is quite easy to do, even for non developers. I'm looking forward to seeing results and sales conversions through this... let's see!

locoweed

Location Hong Kong SAR

lets try this out, it seems great.and this is the first time i use it. feedback is so essential for a growth for business