Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 25, 2020

the setup is pretty straightforward, but you will likely have to insert code to get the UI elements displayed. Not ideal if the theme updates, as as far I know the code will get removed. The support was responsive and comprehensive.

Vintage Shopper
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 9, 2020

so far its been working great! fast and helpful response when support is needed. Still need time to explore more and experiences it but liking it so far even in the free version.

Infrequently Found
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 8, 2020

So far seems to work really well. I have only had two reviews since I launched the app, but the dashboard and setup were pretty straightforward.

Independent Goods
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited August 31, 2020

Our store use this app to encourage product reviews and incentivize customer to feedback. The UI is easy to use and support team works efficiently.

Akira Beauty International
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 27, 2020

Big offering. Most of it works. Some aspects I'm having trouble with. The support has been excellent.

INEX Gear
Time spent using app: 24 days
August 26, 2020

This app is easy to use and i am enjoying it so far, i hope everything goes smoothly as i continue to use it

YourHairMafia
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 22, 2020

Just started using this app!! hopefully is something I like. It love how easy they help you navigate through it.

La Soñadora Beauty
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 21, 2020

It would be nice if it was easier to add into my theme. I had a hardtime getting it to pop up on my website and also changing the background

thebryxxcollection
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 21, 2020

This app has its issues, but the customer support is friendly and tries their best to help out. It's also got a lot of features that we haven't even dug into yet.

Organic Basics
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 20, 2020

I really like the look of the app. It's not that user friendly in my opinion but customer service helped me a lot. I wish there was a way to chat with customer service vs sending emails back and forth.

KAY KAY LUXE