Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Molo Mart

very good app easy to customize and install also very help full for newbie which contains low budget highly recomended

May 31, 2020

Hey Molo Mart,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Sea Halt

I like the app so far, but I do not like how most features are not available without paying for an upgraded account.

May 31, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

We  provide a variety of subscription plan tiers with different features to cater to all businesses big and small, so that you can scale accordingly to your business's needs.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

DoMore

I really like this app. The guide is very clear and I recommend it to anyone who wants to add reviews to their site.

LA FAMILY SPOT

Good App helpful support good features Good App helpful support good features recommend it for small businesses

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Teasebar.com

I am new to this app but set up was very easy. I am looking forward to seeing how this app furthers my business. I liked it because it was quick and simple.

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and ease of setup, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Southern Mug Coffee

We are just starting to collect reviews as we build our brand and Stamped has been a great addition..

Heartbreaker Lash Co.

Not too many editing options, especially with format of reviews. I wish there was some way for me to do formats on reviews on product pages

May 19, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review!

Actually, you'll find that Stamped.io has lots of layout options compared to other reviews app out there, here's the guide to the layout customization: https://help.stamped.io/article/180-main-reviews-widget-customizations

Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via hello@stamped.io if you have any additional questions, we're always one email away!

Experience Maine

It works, but a little too much and hard to integrate with Shopify Reviews. Was hoping to simplify.

May 19, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback!

Integrating with Shopify‘s Reviews app is actually a straightforward process, and you basically just need the app installed will do (:

Any reviews that you receive from Stamped.io will be synced over to Shopify’s Reviews automatically.

If you’ve any questions regarding the integration please do contact us at hello@stamped.io.

Calma Day

Easy to install - haven't sent a campaign out yet but will be doing this later this week. Happy to update when i've received feedback too

May 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and ease of installation, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

We look forward to hearing your updated review again!

LashedByLuck

i decided to use this app for my website to boots my views and reviews . thank you for your services

May 18, 2020