Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Little Kidz Closet

Never issues with the app. When I have made changes to the site and needed assistance, the team jumped straight on to it and fixed it for me. Saved me time and money!

Solelytics

This app is great so far. I'm working on the free version but plan on upgrading soon. I've had to contact their support team several times and all of them have been awesome and super helpful. My most recent experience with Salem was fantastic... She assisted me in installing the widgets and such in less than an hour. Highly recommend.

Silverwood Jewellery

I use the free version of this app which works great for what I need at the moment. I feel like I have control and can even remind customers about sending in reviews. Customer service is responsive and really helpful so if have a question I feel confident I'll get an answer. I'd definately recommend.

Whole Nights

Amazing support, Mohamed helped me to integrate the app even though. 1) I haven't payed for the subscription yet. 2) it was in the middle of the night. 3)Through the live chat. Just superb, keep up the good work guys!
Cheers

Bare Fruit

Allows you to customise the email you send to customers on the cheapest plan which some apps don't. Also, the customer can type their review in the email and just click submit which was a key selling point for us.

Tuned In Tokyo

We use this app for reviews on our website. Every time we need help the support team is quick to respond, answers all of our questions and helps us learn new things about the platform. Highly recommend using this app!

WorthyinGod

I just download this app today and I'm already loving the customer service. Salem got to me in a nice time and he did exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend.

Island State of Mind Club

I love how easy this was to install. They installed the widget and everything is working great. I can easily manage my reviews and let my potential customers see what others have thought before they buy. Reviews are critical for future success.

ATLASIO

This app really helps us collecting valuable reviews. I simply love how you can customize everything so easy, even without coding skills. Great customer support team, thank you so much!

Medilogic

Great app and excellent customer service. Good value and great to have the analytics to justify an ROI.