Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

ZEN by Esnavi

I like this app. I feel like there are a few technical issues with loading, layout and functionality. That is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. I would like to see more user friendly version. However, I am pleased and happy with it and the customer service is great.

May 18, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback :)

For load time, we strictly monitor the load time of our app to ensure optimal performance and a load time of 1-2 seconds.

Regarding the queries you have regarding the layout and functions, it seems that our support team has assisted with your queries, but please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

MRG Gifts

I used this app to add a review for my products to add more credibility to my new site, so far works great!

May 17, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Chocograms

It’s a little difficult to navigate but I’m just so glad to be able to send review emails where someone can review directly in the email!!!!

Hey Chocograms,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and in-email form feature, and you can always reach out to our team to assist you with any feature set-up :)

Parade

It's good! I would love more filtering options to more easily find reviews for ads, emails, etc. I also think their email pricing is a bit steep - around 3 - 4 cents per email send when going through your ESP is likely tenths of a cent.

Hey Paradee,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

frizze

This app is cool but maybe it could be better if we had a good like this with more stuff for the starter

Hey frizze,

Thank you for your kind review!

We provide a variety of subscription plan tiers to cater to all businesses big and small, so that you can scale accordingly to your business's needs, you can always reach out to our team via hello@stamped.io should there be specific features which you're keen to learn more about!

11 & THOMS

A little confusing to work but overall a great app - a requires a bit of a learning curve. also overlaps with functions of several other apps i already have installed, so don't love that. But i would recommend overall!

May 10, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and yes, we do provide lots of features so that our users can maximize the value they get out of Stamped :)

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales!

Heart Junky LLC

I just downloaded the app. Very easy to use and I am looking forward to seeing how it works with my customers!

April 29, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review and for installing Stamped.io!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll have a great time with Stamped.io while generating reviews for your store :)

La Bodega Wholesale

so easy to install thank you for keeping the page at no cost.
it helps with new businesses that are starting

April 29, 2020

Fish Tales

nice. e

April 26, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're loving our app and we hope that you'll have a great time with Stamped.io while generating reviews for your store :)

E-Storespot

I think it's good app but i'm still not using all of features , reviews are the customer satisfaction content so really need to focus

April 25, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team via hello@stamped.io, if you have any queries regarding our app's features!

We hope that you'll have a great time with Stamped.io while generating social proof for your store :)