Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BFnets

Like it now and will back to review again later.I will give details once it works nice for my store.

Watts Putters

I have only just begun using this app. I had to delete a couple others because they were too difficult to get to function properly. Hopefully this one will be different

NDCQ

New to this app- but so far so good. Having a hard time adding to our website but hopefully will figure that out soon

Retrocam

I am glad to start using app. Tech team supported me in translation of some important parts of review form.Thanks

Beachwood Apparel Canada

So far this app seems easy enough to use. I haven't sent out my first review request yet, so we shall see!

Feinsten

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

LOU LOU'S ON THE GO

super, j’espère que cela continuera, j'ai installé et je pense que je garderai l'application pendant un bon moment.

N & A Styles

I love the walk through experience, you took me through each step and helped me along the way. I am ready to used this app and hope it increases my traffic.

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and navigational set-up guide, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Molo Mart

very good app easy to customize and install also very help full for newbie which contains low budget highly recomended

Hey Molo Mart,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Sea Halt

I like the app so far, but I do not like how most features are not available without paying for an upgraded account.

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We  provide a variety of subscription plan tiers with different features to cater to all businesses big and small, so that you can scale accordingly to your business's needs.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)