Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

LA FAMILY SPOT

Good App helpful support good features Good App helpful support good features recommend it for small businesses

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Teasebar.com

I am new to this app but set up was very easy. I am looking forward to seeing how this app furthers my business. I liked it because it was quick and simple.

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and ease of setup, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Southern Mug Coffee

We are just starting to collect reviews as we build our brand and Stamped has been a great addition..

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Heartbreaker Lash Co.

Not too many editing options, especially with format of reviews. I wish there was some way for me to do formats on reviews on product pages

May 19, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review!

Actually, you'll find that Stamped.io has lots of layout options compared to other reviews app out there, here's the guide to the layout customization: https://help.stamped.io/article/180-main-reviews-widget-customizations

Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via hello@stamped.io if you have any additional questions, we're always one email away!

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Experience Maine

It works, but a little too much and hard to integrate with Shopify Reviews. Was hoping to simplify.

May 19, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback!

Integrating with Shopify‘s Reviews app is actually a straightforward process, and you basically just need the app installed will do (:

Any reviews that you receive from Stamped.io will be synced over to Shopify’s Reviews automatically.

If you’ve any questions regarding the integration please do contact us at hello@stamped.io.

Calma Day

Easy to install - haven't sent a campaign out yet but will be doing this later this week. Happy to update when i've received feedback too

May 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and ease of installation, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

We look forward to hearing your updated review again!

LashedByLuck

i decided to use this app for my website to boots my views and reviews . thank you for your services

May 18, 2020

ZEN by Esnavi

I like this app. I feel like there are a few technical issues with loading, layout and functionality. That is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. I would like to see more user friendly version. However, I am pleased and happy with it and the customer service is great.

May 18, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback :)

For load time, we strictly monitor the load time of our app to ensure optimal performance and a load time of 1-2 seconds.

Regarding the queries you have regarding the layout and functions, it seems that our support team has assisted with your queries, but please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

MRG Gifts

I used this app to add a review for my products to add more credibility to my new site, so far works great!

May 17, 2020

Chocograms

It’s a little difficult to navigate but I’m just so glad to be able to send review emails where someone can review directly in the email!!!!

May 16, 2020

Hey Chocograms,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and in-email form feature, and you can always reach out to our team to assist you with any feature set-up :)