Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Elle Fit Active

Super easy to use and the customer service is some of the best I've come across. They are more than willing to jump in and make any changes I need. Thank you Stamped! :)

Leg Smart

If you're comparing app's, don't waste your time looking any further. I've used this app for years without a problem and once it was installed I kind of forgot about it. I recently did a theme update and needed a bit of help and I was amazed with their customer service! Top Notch! They are quick to respond, helpful and go over and above.

NoneOfYourrBeeswax

The perfect app for reviews, absolutely love how smart it looks on my shop! And I've needed a bit of help figuring it all out but the customer service is beyond what I expected. They are incredibly helpful!!

Mercado do Clássico

very good support and feedback, solved my questions very rapidly. interface is fine and intuitive..

Frank Ideas

I'm working wtih the free version but so far I really like it and so do my buyers. The support has been fast and very helpful.

The Little Kidz Closet

Never issues with the app. When I have made changes to the site and needed assistance, the team jumped straight on to it and fixed it for me. Saved me time and money!

Solelytics

This app is great so far. I'm working on the free version but plan on upgrading soon. I've had to contact their support team several times and all of them have been awesome and super helpful. My most recent experience with Salem was fantastic... She assisted me in installing the widgets and such in less than an hour. Highly recommend.

Silverwood Jewellery

I use the free version of this app which works great for what I need at the moment. I feel like I have control and can even remind customers about sending in reviews. Customer service is responsive and really helpful so if have a question I feel confident I'll get an answer. I'd definately recommend.

Whole Nights

Amazing support, Mohamed helped me to integrate the app even though. 1) I haven't payed for the subscription yet. 2) it was in the middle of the night. 3)Through the live chat. Just superb, keep up the good work guys!
Cheers

Bare Fruit

Allows you to customise the email you send to customers on the cheapest plan which some apps don't. Also, the customer can type their review in the email and just click submit which was a key selling point for us.