Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

THE BURNING WIC

Seems easy to navigate and offers great options in the free account. I would recommend to other small business looking to get started and increase online sales.

April 19, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review, our free plan is definitely a great plan to help small business start their UGCs collection and increase social proof :)

ApeOfTech

Although I have not started to use yet but these function are really really great I feel excited using it. I hope there will be a increase of orders for my store.

April 16, 2020

Hey ApeOfTech,

Stamped.io has been able to help thousands of users to increase the user-generated content of their store, and we're confident that our app would work for you too :)

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io, and we look forward to receiving your review again!

trampeii

I used this app to increase my reviews in my website. And it has been an incredible experience to me and my customers.

April 11, 2020

Blow Up Vintage

Goop app ! It help to customer be safe in the website and the products we cell ! I recommande it and I hope it will be boost the e commerce !

April 4, 2020

Hey Blow Up Vintage,

Thank you for your review and kind words :)

We're glad that Stamped.io is working to help our users and their customers feel secure in their purchases.

JW Print & Design

I really needed a great review app to help with social proof and Stamped.io is a great tool to help with that. Thanks

March 31, 2020

Hey JW Print & Design,

We're glad that Stamped.io is your app of choice to collect UGCs for your site!

We hope that you'll have a great time with us, thank you!

Staci Tu Kloset

I’m using this app now for reviews. it’s working out pretty much. Attracting a great audience so far.

March 31, 2020

Hey there,

We're glad that Stamped.io is your app of choice, and we hope that you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with Stamped.io!

Scott Hawaii

Too early to give 5 stars (one week using app) but so far so good. Customer service has been great, prompt and productive. Was able to reach out to previous customers who placed orders and received 16 reviews in one night. If things continue like this I'd give it 5 stars.

March 28, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review and for installing our app, we're glad you're liking it!

Our support team is always happy to be of assistance to our users, and yes, the importing of history orders is definitely a great way to kickstart your review collection!

We're looking forward to hearing your updated review of Stamped.io and we hope that you'll enjoy utilizing our app :)

Psylo Fashion

This app has helped us collect customer reviews. We used to use the free Shopify one, but this is bringing much better responses! (customers actually write reviews regularly now. They didn't used to before...).
Their support are very responsive and helpful.
Would recommend.

March 24, 2020

Hey Psylo Fashion,

Thank for your review and kind words :)

We're glad that Stamped.io is helping to increase your reviews conversions, that's awesome to hear!

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with us, thank you again!

TIEMME

Very goo free plan. I add reviews on my profile and it works perfectly. They have to add more functionalities.

March 22, 2020

Hey Tiemme,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you're liking our free plan and the ability to display reviews on your site :)

We do have more featured and functions available on our paid plans, you can simply reach out to us via hello@stamped.io, should you like to explore the other available features!

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io :)

STYRKA BAR FUNCTIONAL FOOD

have not really study it, but from the look of it, it does look quite user friendly. will try and play around with it 1st

March 19, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind review and for installing our app :)

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase the user-generated contents of your store.