Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Express Wig Braids

Time spent using app About 2 years

I wouldn't recommend using this app. There is too much difficulties involved when you need to export your reviews. They won't allow all pictures to be exported. When i complained, i was told to add some complicated codes on over 800 reviews and i asked them for help to assist because i assumed it should automatically be exported but they refused to assist. Update!
Terrible!!! They provided me with urls of each photos and left me to figure out all by myself what review has which photo from 878 reviews. Other review app allows you export your review peacefully with pictures. I don't understand why they cannot provide you with such service. I still do not recommend.

April 25, 2022

Hi there Express Wig Braids team,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with exporting your reviews.

We're going to reply to your support ticket with a screen recording that we hope will help show you how to include the photos in your next export attempt.

While we don't always have the bandwidth to perform such exports on behalf of our merchants, we do want to ensure the process is smooth and you have what you need to succeed. I've submitted your feedback on the export process to our product team as well.

I'll reach out on a separate thread to make sure I'm with you every step of the way!

Comfort Cards

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service from this app is appalling. Google reviews feature didn't work despite paying for the upgrade and attempts to get it fixed came with no effective response. Also be careful when changing up and down plans, they don't give you the remainder of your month, instead they charge you straight away, very dodgy.

April 22, 2022

Hi there Comfort Cards team,

I've reached out to you on the ticket you have open regarding Google Reviews, and we'll be upgrading you to the correct plan free of charge for the next three months!

We are always happy to adjust your invoice to account for any plan changes in the future so please don't hesitate to ask. The Google Reviews can take some initial configuration and we're already working on that with you in your ticket.

Thank you for your review as it hold us accountable to high standards we set for our support. We're expanding our team to keep up with the rising demand from our merchants. We want to ensure all of our merchants get the swift service they are accustomed to at Stamped.

Euyi Cosmetics

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 2 months

Not bad, but all the good features are only available on premium plans
too bad I can't try the features I need before deciding to play hight price

April 12, 2022

Hey there Euyi team,

We've had a few calls together now and I hope our offer to trial the premium plan has gone well for you?

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to change your experience with Stamped!

Jolivur

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've upgraded my licence and couldn't get any of the features set up because support won't reply to me. I am paying for nothing.

April 6, 2022

Hey there Jolivur team,

I apologize for the recent experience in our support queue. We have a bit of an increased wait after a recent surge in request volume with all our new merchants.

We're expanding our team to make sure we are still able to provide the timely responses you've come to expect from Stamped.

In the meantime, I've responded to your support ticket and we should have a resolution for you today!

We appreciate your understanding and continued patience

Sous Vide Chef

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 5 years

They used to offer a good service although the app works fine the support is non existent now, very disappointing when you are a long term customer and you can't even get support still waiting over 4 and half days for a response. Time to look for another app I think.

March 29, 2022

Hey there Sous Vide Chef team,

I am terribly sorry for the experience with our support you've highlighted here. We've reached out to you on your open ticket with us to help sync those reviews on the recent SKU changes!

To keep up with the high request volume we've been experiencing recently, and preserve the world class support you're used to at Stamped; we are expanding our team and working around the clock across the globe!

We hope to be back to the gold standard our merchants have come to expect very soon. In the meantime, we apologize for the delay, and will do our best to be there for you and all our wonderful Stamped.io merchants.

Grip Clean

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Dumb. We are trying to transfer reviews - and you cant even upload their downloaded .csv file to their program. You have to take their downloaded template, and then manually transfer every line to their custom upload template. Literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen and is waisting my time. Switching programs now.

March 25, 2022

Hi Grip Clean tam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the .csv file and transferring reviews between products. We have followed up with you separately on your support ticket to address your questions.

Our review export functionality is actually designed for transferring reviews to another app or for backup purposes. If you share the old vs new Product ID we will happily map the reviews accordingly!

You could also assign a review to another product using the below guide, this will need to be done be one at a time.

We hope to hear back from you and are standing by to assist!

Luxe Beauty And Body Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Used this app for over a year and kept trying to justify the cost but couldn't. When I ran into issues the tech support took sooooooooooooo long (over a month) and still never resolved the issue so I finally canceled my subscriptions and deleted the app! BEST decision ever

March 13, 2022

Hi there,
I understand you had issues setting up our Loyalty & Rewards app and we regret the inconvenience caused.
There must have been some misunderstanding. As discussed, kindly reinstall our app and we will do our best to set this up for you :)

Cream Chargers NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 10 minutes

you need to may minimum $249 per month for getting your reviews submitted to Google. What is the point of reviews if you can't show them in Google?

March 7, 2022

Hi,
As discussed, we do offer Google Product Rating on our Business Plan at $119 and Product Rich Snippets to display review ratings in Google organic search results on Free plan. Please do let us know if you require any further assistance on this matter and we will be happy to help :)

Visto.bio

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy to install and nightmare to have quality support! I installed all apps and I found one here in Shopify app that charge just USD15 and they have live support to full customization and bug fix in real time. The difference between a USD15 to a USD200 app: Both to all the same things but one have branding and the other does not care with branding just with results delivered, make your bet, do your choice. I'm more than one month asking for help but always come a Junior Support to say that I'm doing everything wrong and never fix it bugs, also, they charged me wrong USD400 in almost 1 month and no refund. I open an Abuse Case in Shopify Support.

February 22, 2022

Hello Visto.bio,

Thank you for review and feedback!

We're sorry that we couldn't respond to you in a timely fashion due to the changes we have been implementing recently. We have sent you an email and hope that you will allow us to help you with the issues you are facing with the app.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to reply back to us at hello@stamped.io.

Forest Kids Norway

Location Norway
Time spent using app 1 day

Horrible support. Even if you are paying $119 for the app, the support takes 48 hours to respond. Oh and also, the reviews only show up on your product page, not on the collection pages. Please don't fall for the scam, there are 10x cheaper alternatives with better support and a bug-free environment. What a joke.

February 15, 2022

Hello Forest Kids Norway,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We apologize for the difficulties you have faced with our support team. The inquiry was sent over the weekend and we have since replied to your emails well within 48 hours.

The star rating badge is available for the collection pages as well, and this will usually involve a manual code installation which is explained in our installation guide for Shopify themes: https://help.stamped.io/article/716-installing-the-app-main-widget-and-script-on-shopify-2-0-themes

Our support has reached out to you regarding this inquiry, and we will be available to assist you with the setup :)