Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

bentelinn home

Hi - I have deleted the app because you were showing your logo without permission everywhere since the last update. This was not agreed upon. Now the script is still showing the logo - get rid of it ASAP. Pissed off.

July 24, 2021

Helllo bentelinn home,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. Changing the review star color and translations are definitely available on our free plan.

Our support team has responded to your email and assisted you with the necessary changes, hope this helps!

MARVI

*Long Honest Review, hope it helps. I've been using LOOX and Yotpo in the past. LOOX was good as it's extremely user friendly. Yotpo had super fast service. I only installed this as I recently installed the rewards and thought having both from the same company would be easier. For the amount of users this has I'm surprised how slow the service is. The app isnt user friendly and not straight forward. I'll see how it goes during this trial period. I had CSA reply to this review faster than my issue is to be solved. The CSA comes across as a little rude. Negative feedback is a chance for business's to adapt and grow in areas that might be lacking (ie response times/service) . My feedback is an honest experience and first impression of Stamped.io. CSA's should work to provide a solution instead of a defense to such feedback. Update!
There are some features on the PAID plan that are not available in Australia and many other countries so read the fine print. Other platforms such as smile or yotpo have added on extra features to secure your business, with Stamped that's not the case it's more of a too bad for you situation. I've spent weeks back and forth trying to get it set up like Loox/Yotpo so I will see how it goes however so far I would suggest going with Loox or Yotpo.

El Dorado Aroma

Very poor experience. The widget breakes page code & can't be removed properly (though I uninstalled it, some pieces of it are still active on my pages). Never got answers from the support when I reached out for help when I used it & now their request system seems to be broken so it's impossible to reach out to them. Also, the subscription fee is way above market average. I strongly advise to user another tool than this one.

March 28, 2021

Hello El Dorado Aroma,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Our support team have reached out to your via a phone call and emails, but it seems that there was no one picked up the phone, and there was no replies to the emails we have sent out.

Stamped.io's widget has been tested to work well on most Shopify codes and will not break any pages, we have also noted that our support team have assisted you with the setup few weeks ago without any reply after the installation was completed.

Regarding Stamped.io's pricing plan, we are definitely comparable to other review apps in terms of feature set for the price point.

Our support team will continue reaching out to you, to discuss further on any assistance required for the widget setup, as well as a suitable plan for your store :)

Jedbaby

The support team BROKE MY WEBSITE making changes without telling me overnight. I woke up the next day and Now my website is not working!! SUPPORT IS NOW WHERE TO BE FOUND.

Ponoma

We've upgraded to Business plan for $119/month, but Q&A option doesn't work correctly. Response time of Support is 2 days and more, also, they, couldn't fix anything. We've migrated to down Plan and It looks like we must ti find another APP for our needs... Ponoma team,
www.ponomasteel.com

BIGFOOT DEPOT

I am so tired of developers charging so much for such simple features. These guys are scumbags and should be kicked off the app store.

February 20, 2021

Hello BIGFOOT DEPOT,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Can we clarify the issue you are facing with our plans?

Stamped.io is competitively priced compared to other review apps in the marketplace for the similar feature-set, and there is always a free plan available for you to test out our app's core features until you are ready to hop on a paid plan.

Our representative will be contacting you to resolve the issue you are facing :)

PROCLAIM

BEWARE! I was charged for the app even after I turned off the app features. I filed a dispute with my credit card. Stamped.io reached and said they would reimburse those months if I drop the dispute with my credit card. I dropped the dispute and Stamped.io claimed they were unable to reimburse me due to a technical error on their end. Extremely frustrating and has taken so much of my time to deal with.

February 6, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience you're facing.

We checked your account and it seems you're on the basic plan and still getting billed for the plan. However, disabling the features will not change your existing plan. We recommend downgrading your plan should you need to.

As there's a dispute the charges for your account, our payment processor doesn't allow us to issue the refund unless the disputes are dropped. Hence we couldn't issue the refund on our end.

Our support team has reached out to you over email to find an alternative method to provide you the refund.

We look forward to assisting you swiftly with this.

===
Update:

Thank you for getting on a call with us.

As we have shared the disputed amount has already been refunded to your credit card.

We have also clarified this with our payment processor and they have confirmed the amount has been refunded to you.

We suggest calling your bank to confirm you have received the funds.
We hope this helps.

Endless Etc Engraving

Could not get it to work with my Symmetry theme. The CSV import procedure was ineffective and laborious. Changing the "reply from" field required juggling my GoDaddy accounts. Instructions for changing code were meant for coders, not retailers. Sorry, couldn't use it.

January 31, 2021

Hello Endless Etc Engraving,

Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing with setting up the app.

Our support team can assist with the setup should you be facing any issues with the reviews import or widget installation. Our representative will be reaching out to you to do the needful :)

HearMode | Invisible & Discreet

SCAM COMPANY! I tried to cancel with no response, keep being charged every month! STAY AWAY! Wasted hundreds of dollars for nothing.

January 30, 2021

Hello HearMode,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced a billing issue with our app.

We have checked our inbox and there are no queries received from your registered address, or emails mentioning your store. Our representative will be reaching out to you to resolve the issue.

Q by QS

The subscription prices are way too high for the options. Why would we pay $119 just to have our own reviewed feed to google. Very stupid. Too expensive for the option we will be switching over to another service.

December 29, 2020

Hello Q by QS,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We have actually made the Google Shopping review feed feature available on the Business plan, which was previously only available in the highest tier Enterprise plan, due to the popularity of the feature and requests from our users.

On top of the Google Shopping review feed feature, the business plan also comes with other revenue-generating features such as Community Q&A, Facebook Messenger bot, Smart Banners, Layout editor and our uniquely-owned Sentiment Analysis AI. Our pricing plans are definitely value for money and curated for all levels of businesses.

Our representative have also reached out to you to further discuss on your needs to advise further on a suitable plan for your store :).