Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited October 10, 2022

**Update: you said we raised 6 separate tickets, but it's ONLY after I kept speaking with one of your support team with over 70 email threads. The app occurred several bugs during the migration, and we had to tackle all. However, whenever I asked 3 questions about 3 different issues, your support only answered one, taking 1-3 full business day, and that was not even resolving the query. After maintaining that for 3 weeks, I decided to raise other tickets. That's how we got 6 tickets open. Your support team tossed our ticket to the billing team. Even though your billing team saw my ticket regarding bugs, they didn't tell the support team. As a result, my ticket stayed for over 3 days. Only after I raised another ticket, someone else appeared to look after the ticket. And over 3 days, homepage bug, is a serious issue. After posting a 1-star review, they finally fixed the bug. That's magical, since we had to wait this long. Now the reviews go public, you are fixing the bug. Full of bugs and only offer great customer support, WHEN first installing the app. Terrible after, when we really need help. I faced an issue with sending review request. None of our review request was sent to our customers. As a result, we are not collecting any review since 9/19. However, they are just "looking into" the issue. I have been exchanging emails around 70-80 times. They are great when you first installing the service. However, once you are bound by them, they just do not care. Go to Okendo or Junip. The app is also full of bugs. I had issue showing questions and answers in the main widget. I have been waiting a solution for 3rd week by now. I need to chase them and send them several emails a week, to receive a reply that "they are investigating" the issue. For such a critical thing as review, these two attitudes 1) do not look after their existing customers - I have been loyal to them for lat 1.5 year - 2) core function full of bug become the reason why we need to avoid using them and move on to more affordable competitors like Junip.

Seoulbox
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Stamped.io replied October 6, 2022

Hi there Seoulbox team,

I'm sorry that this has been your experience. We absolutely do care, and I think some of the confusion has come from our ticketing system. I see here 6 separate tickets with you, some of which had to be escalated to other teams outside of our default support inbox.

The reviews sending issue is a known current bug that should be cleared up soon as our product team is working on it as we speak!

To make sure this is not your experience again, I'm going to connect with you personally and come up with the right support plan for your business.

Once again, our apologies and please know we are here to help :)

September 28, 2022

I have been trying to use this app for over a week now. I can not add any rules to start the Loyalty Program. I have sent numerous emails and keep getting 'this is an ongoing issue and our engineers are working on it'. Are there any other apps suggested because I'm completely frustrated with Stamped!!!

The Leaf Society
Time spent using app: 9 days
Stamped.io replied September 29, 2022

Hey there Leaf Society,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with our Loyalty product. It looks like you encountered a known bug that his since been resolved!

Allie has your support ticket well in hand, and it looks like the two of you have been working together well. I am happy to see you are remaining with us :)

We will do everything in our power to keep you running, please let us know if there's anything more we can do.

Edited December 12, 2022

Update: Stay away...

We've been using stamped for almost 3 years, we're shopify plus customer with Enterprise plan. These days bugs are keep increasing, loyalty launcher doesn't reflect the changes. Many customers experiencing problems with their points and rewards. Customers cannot write review on launcher panel.

We've been submitting support tickets to stamped; however, there is almost no response for weeks.

I think stamped servers and team cannot handle big demand. Please be aware of the situation.

We've been fan of stamped but nowadays stay away. Hope to switch another provider soon.

=====

We love using Stamped for so long time, in all aspect we recommend it. However, the review request experience needs to be improved, also default widgets needs to follow theme style.

Korendy Türkiye
Turkey
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 28, 2022

Never figured out how to post my reviews to my actual website. There are videos on YouTube explaining how to install and use this app, but no one actually shows/tells you how to post the reviews to your website. Isn't this the whole point? This shouldn't be rocket science. Waste of time.

Moody Wick LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Stamped.io replied August 30, 2022

Hi there Moody Wick team,

We're sorry to hear you've run into issues with set up. I've asked one of our senior support reps to reach out to you directly as I haven't seen any support requests from you.

On that note, we're always here to help if you run into issues so please don't hesitate to email hello@stamped.io any time!

We also have our own self help centre if the YouTube videos aren't enough for your needs; https://support.stamped.io/

August 28, 2022

Customer service answering time is very long. They give me a free plan, and I lost the trial period. So I must to bought the plan to use, after uploading one review the widget stopped working. Not updating settings and not uploading photos and not updating reviews, just stuck...

Amordentro
Time spent using app: 5 days
Stamped.io replied August 30, 2022

Hi there Amordentro team,

It looks like we're already in communication through your open support ticket. I'm sorry that our weekend coverage is not as strong as our Mon-Fri support, but we do hope you can give us the chance to resolve your requests before making up your mind!

We can absolutely help you out here, but you would need to provide our support team with the collaboration request we have already sent.

August 9, 2022

This is the WORST review app you could ever download. Don't make that mistake. I have been using their app for the past 1 year at least and I found out the customers can't even upload their video unless I upgrade to a "business" plan which cost 3 times more than the competitors app. Secondly, you can't put the same review for several products. And lastly, they are simply NOT AVAILABLE when you need help.

Popi Hair
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Stamped.io replied August 9, 2022

Hey there Popi Hair team,

It looks like you're referring to a support ticket you created 2hrs ago. Blake is on it and should have a response to you soon!

While we do not have live support, we do promise a first response time of 12hrs for email and more often our average first response time is between 3-4 hours!

It sounds like you're referring to product grouping which we can definitely help with!

We're happy to talk to you about your plan and your business' needs, but we do ask that you refrain from abusive language in your support tickets. Our tea is here to help and we want to keep our conversations respectful.

August 3, 2022

I was looking for a free alternative to Loox. Well, this app is definitely not it. The functions in the FREE plan are close to 0 (no surprise).

Wooden World Map
Time spent using app: 4 days
Stamped.io replied August 3, 2022

Hi there wooden world maps team,

We do our best to provide valuable features on our free plan option; such as in-email and SMS Review Requests, customizable review fields, the ability to share reviews on social, and more!

If you feel your business has scaled into a place where our basic plan would better suit your needs, we would be happy to help!

I'm sure you'll understand as a business that these additional features required development, our support and continued maintenance. As we don't run any in app ads in our free plan like some other products, we have to ask a reasonable subscription fee for these options.

Please feel free to create a support ticket anytime if you require our assistance maximizing the value that even our free plan can provide!

July 27, 2022

Worst app ever!!! even if you delete de reviews remain stacked on the web site. There is now way to remove it you need to delete the cod to remove the costumer review

Toys Boutique
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Stamped.io replied July 28, 2022

Hey there Toys Boutique,

We're sorry to hear this has been your experience, especially seeing how you left this review the same day you downloaded us!

I don't see any support tickets from you or your team, but please know we're all here to help if you have any issues. You can reach us any time at hello@stamped.io

We had a look at your website and there does not appear to be anything leftover from Stamped. Please give us a shout and let us know how we can help.

June 24, 2022

Hi there,
I am getting charged since March for 6 non existent Shops.
I sent few email about cancelation and about getting my money back (20.7 x 6 March, 20.7 x 6 April, 20.7 x 6 May = 372,7 $ in total) but no answer so far.

Delumani
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
Stamped.io replied June 24, 2022

Hi there Delumani team,

It looks like both Marcel and Salem have ticket with you regarding this and we have already escalated your concerns directly to our billing team!

You should be hearing back from us soon and I apologize if you have been unable to see our responses? Please check your spam/social inboxes to make sure they haven't been missed.

I've gone ahead and created a separate ticket with you to make sure you have everything you need here :)

June 21, 2022

ITS HORRIBLE, so run AWAY!
& here is why: 1. Talking about customer service, oh sorry there is no CS at all , if you ask for help on Monday, expect to have a reply by next week.
2. The app is absolutely awful and not easy to use, and you will be always depending on CS (mentioned earlier ) to fix tons of issues.
3. When i got a response from them ( after 5 days), they just screwed up my store, and put reviews all over the place ( reviews just below product title can you imagine ) and. then they told me its fixed !! my ads & store were up running and it was a TRUE MESS.
4. They will definitely reply to this review saying that they just emailed me and they fixed the issue ( Oh seriously ??)
So if you dont wanna srew up your whole store, just look further there are tond of apps way better than this mess.

Bleamx
France
Time spent using app: 27 days
Stamped.io replied June 22, 2022

Hi Bleamx team,

It looks like we've recently been in touch through our support channels and a solution has already been found!

Aside from one ticket you created on a Friday and we couldn't get to until Monday; we've been able to get back to you within our SLO window of 12 hours. (We have limited support on weekends and ask for your patience)

I do see a few tickets where we tried working with you and never heard back? It is always best to work with our Advocates until they are able to resolve your issues completely. Sometimes we require additional access to your account and this is a natural part of problem solving.

I do hope we can continue working together, we value feedback like yours because it helps us improve!