Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 16, 2023

Love the customer support service! Very quick and detailed answers! Thank you Ashok for helping us out:)

MEDICUBE US
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 14, 2023

Using the Stamped for more than 3 years, very satisfied. The support team helped quickly and effectively.

DivaHats Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 13, 2023

Love this app and support is great. The product page reviews are brilliant which display very nicely. Much easier to use as well on the 2.0 theme

Art Fever
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
January 9, 2023

Very helpful tech support. The Stamped team has also helped us with custom solutions for our businesses needs.

PlantX US
January 4, 2023

Great app and easy to install with wonderful customer service! I had an issue with not seeing the star ratings on product pages since changing my store theme. Arjun was so helpful and even had a video tutorial on how to place the widget on the page. Thank you again!

Nikki Marie Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 3, 2023

Fantastic customer support, Salem was a huge help! I emailed the support team with an issue and it was quickly resolved.

Travaloo
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 2, 2023

Todella nopea ja hyvä asiakaspalvelu. Appi toimii erinomaisesti ja nyt kun tarvitsi päivittää sivut uuteen teeman sain avun siirrossa puolen tunnin sisällä kysymyksestäni :) Harvinaista nykyään! Iso plussa.

Eko Eko Shop
Finland
Time spent using app: About 4 years
December 28, 2022

So glad we found this app. The customer service is always very helpful even when we have a lot of requests :) Special thanks to Marcel and Kaushik.

Studio.K
Singapore
Edited December 24, 2022

I like the app. My friend recommended it to me. It took a little while before someone got back to my request, but it’s working now:)

Nei-Nova Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 14, 2022

Customer service are always super helpful and quick to respond! Every time we have needed to reach out to them, they have always done their best to resolve our issue.

The Pilates Shop