Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MAESO

Installed for a few months since - no reviews yet, but seems like a great app with good functions for now.

September 14, 2019

Hey Maeso,

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to be the app of your choice and hope that our app will continue to serve your store well!

Velochampion

A really useful app and have received a huge amount of customer feedback in a short space of time. Great app. I initially struggled to get the app working continuously, but contacted the support team and they were very helpful. Also imported my data from shopify reviews app too.

myTeaCherts

I like that it's a review app. My store is new and I haven't had any sales yet, so I can't comment too deeply. However, the set up is not very user friendly. The widgets and setting them up are tricky. The customer service, on the other hand, is excellent! They were able to help me get done what I was trying to do.

Biddy + May

I got my web developer to install the app, but I was able to set up everything else and get it looking the way I wanted it to with store colours and wording. So far so good. I've just moved up from the free plan to the basic plan, so will see how I progress with the extra features. I have had some trouble adding the reviews tab to the facebook page, but will try again.

Ativo Skincare

Best customer service of all the apps we have. Had a small issue when we switched over and it was resolved within hours. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to collect some of the other data on higher plans.

Fight Tees

Very happy with this reviews app.
One feature I would love to see is to automatically send review emails once an item has been marked as delivered by the carrier. Currently, to ensure my customers receive their review email on the day they receive their order I have to manually check all orders delivery status manually, the cross reference with the queue in the Stamped dashboard. This might not be easy to do but would save me an hour a day! Due to the variance in delivery times, simply setting a 10 day period doesn't work best for converting those emails to reviews.
Another feature I would like is for customers to be able to update their reviews. for example, if an issue was resolved.
I understand these features are coming in the next update!

Stratia

Stamped.IO was super easy to set up get live on our site.

Few things to note: their customer service team is super helpful, but really only available via email. They are super responsive and were very hands on in getting our first ever review platform live. We were able to import previous orders via Shopify (which they helped with) to jumpstart the reviews on products.

The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because you have to sometimes save things multiple times before they are live on the front end of your site. It's only been a few weeks, but for the price I would highly recommend!

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review, Stratia!

It's really awesome that you found Stamped.io easy to set up and we're extremely excited that you decided on Stamped.io as your first reviews app!

Regarding the frontend changes to the display widget layout, it does take a couple of seconds (usually less than 1-2 minutes) to sync into Shopify's database before showing the updated settings.
Please do reach out to our support hello@stamped.io if you need any assistance with it, and we'll assists swiftly :)

Thank you once again, it's really much appreciated!

MARVEL Mobility Scooters

This has a lot of features for a free app. I like the fact that customers can post pictures and video.

Green Mountain Diapers

I needed a question answered regarding how the app works from the customer perspective. Support got back to me very promptly with the answer I needed. For the most part this app works very smoothly. One improvement I would like to see is faster searching in the review request queue. It takes a long time to get your search answer. Perhaps automatically archiving review requests after 3 months or so would clean up the queue to make searching faster. When I manually archive old review requests it does speed up searches, however this seems like an unnecessary task that I don't really have time or inclination to do.

June 18, 2019

Hey Green Mountain Diapers!,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!

Just to clarify, there's actually an option available that you can unpublish the published photos without deleting them, so only the reviews get shown.

As for replying to reviews, you can choose to "Notify by email" to email customers of your reply, so customers will get an email when you've responded to their review.

Here's a guide:

Thank you!

Overcube

This is a very good app. The support team is very helpful and always willing to help you find the ideal setup.