Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Stratia

Stamped.IO was super easy to set up get live on our site.

Few things to note: their customer service team is super helpful, but really only available via email. They are super responsive and were very hands on in getting our first ever review platform live. We were able to import previous orders via Shopify (which they helped with) to jumpstart the reviews on products.

The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because you have to sometimes save things multiple times before they are live on the front end of your site. It's only been a few weeks, but for the price I would highly recommend!

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review, Stratia!

It's really awesome that you found Stamped.io easy to set up and we're extremely excited that you decided on Stamped.io as your first reviews app!

Regarding the frontend changes to the display widget layout, it does take a couple of seconds (usually less than 1-2 minutes) to sync into Shopify's database before showing the updated settings.
Please do reach out to our support hello@stamped.io if you need any assistance with it, and we'll assists swiftly :)

Thank you once again, it's really much appreciated!

MARVEL Mobility Scooters

This has a lot of features for a free app. I like the fact that customers can post pictures and video.

Green Mountain Diapers

We do like this app for the most part, however it is a bit clunky in some ways. If you want to publish a review but not the photo submitted by the customer it appears to give you the option to do that, however the photo publishes along with the review even if one does not select "publish" on the photo. You are allowed to "delete" the photo, but that is not what I want to do. I want the photo kept in the app in case the customer wants to know why it wasn't published along with the review. It is also unclear exactly what the customer is seeing when you post a response to a review; do they receive an email? It is also difficult to figure out how to search review by keywords or items. All in all it is a very useful app; just has a few places to improve.

June 18, 2019

Hey Green Mountain Diapers!,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!

Just to clarify, there's actually an option available that you can unpublish the published photos without deleting them, so only the reviews get shown.

As for replying to reviews, you can choose to "Notify by email" to email customers of your reply, so customers will get an email when you've responded to their review.

Here's a guide:

Thank you!

Overcube

This is a very good app. The support team is very helpful and always willing to help you find the ideal setup.

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

I like the app. Unfortunately, I can't use it's default payment gateway for my products. Otherwise, it reallly is a great application.

June 4, 2019

Hello there!

Stamped.io isn't restricted to any payment gateways, there are actually no restrictions at all :)

You can use our app on your storefront regardless of the payment gateway you use.

If you need any help with the installation, our support team can assists you with it! Simply contact us at hello@stamped.io, and we'll be here 7 days a week :)

Thank you!

Bundle-Her-Up-Hair-Co. by Nicole

I haven't completed the installation of this app, will come back once installed and able to use it with my online shopfiy store

IQ-Bed

I am installing it and it all looks great so far. 5 stars if my expectations are met. I am sure there will be another opportunity to leave a review soon. :-)

OnePureFox | organic toys and wooden toys

I found it tricky to install this app. But once I managed to install it, Tommy was great helping me to iron out any little problems.
Would recommend.

CPTCexam

UPDATE to: When I click the link from my email to approve a review on my mobile device the screen doesn't allow me to see the button to approve the review. Everything up to this point has been frustration-free!

You've responded there should be en Eye icon. There definitely isn't . If you want to email I can send you a screenshot. Thanks

May 16, 2019

Hey there,

There's an "eye icon" that when viewing the review on a mobile device, that will allow you to publish/unpublish a review.

Thank you for using Stamped.io! :)

Pave Tool Innovators

So far so good - this seems like a great feature so far. The app. dev. do their best at helping out. I wish I could call however. It can be a little frustrating not being able to call but most apps are like that.