Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

I like the app. Unfortunately, I can't use it's default payment gateway for my products. Otherwise, it reallly is a great application.

June 4, 2019

Hello there!

Stamped.io isn't restricted to any payment gateways, there are actually no restrictions at all :)

You can use our app on your storefront regardless of the payment gateway you use.

If you need any help with the installation, our support team can assists you with it! Simply contact us at hello@stamped.io, and we'll be here 7 days a week :)

Thank you!

Bundle-Her-Up-Hair-Co. by Nicole

I haven't completed the installation of this app, will come back once installed and able to use it with my online shopfiy store

IQ-Bed

I am installing it and it all looks great so far. 5 stars if my expectations are met. I am sure there will be another opportunity to leave a review soon. :-)

OnePureFox | organic toys and wooden toys

I found it tricky to install this app. But once I managed to install it, Tommy was great helping me to iron out any little problems.
Would recommend.

CPTCexam

UPDATE to: When I click the link from my email to approve a review on my mobile device the screen doesn't allow me to see the button to approve the review. Everything up to this point has been frustration-free!

You've responded there should be en Eye icon. There definitely isn't . If you want to email I can send you a screenshot. Thanks

May 16, 2019

Hey there,

There's an "eye icon" that when viewing the review on a mobile device, that will allow you to publish/unpublish a review.

Thank you for using Stamped.io! :)

Pave Tool Innovators

So far so good - this seems like a great feature so far. The app. dev. do their best at helping out. I wish I could call however. It can be a little frustrating not being able to call but most apps are like that.

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Expensive, but best app out there in terms of functionality + most amazing support! They answer fast and are always there to help

Fortress of Inca

We started using Stamped recently, and have found it very easy to use. There have been a couple of hiccups with syncing and design layout, but the customer support team at Stamped has been phenomenal at helping us work through these issues.

Homefield

The interface is lacking and left me confused on a few occasions. However, the customer support is top notch and with their help I am happy with the product. However, I wish it was easier to further customize the branding of emails.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

I would rate Stamped.io a solid four stars. The base functionality of the app is great, attractively priced and the tech support team is fast and very helpful.

My only points of feedback to me would be that the dashboard and widgets can be a bit sluggish, and some features feel a bit limited in how you can customise them for your own store.

They have been constantly improving these functionalities even in the few months that I've been signed up, so I am confident Stamped.io will continue to get better - overall I am very satisfied and glad to have them as partner for our store!