Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Lillagun

Really Nice! If anything I would improve the visual features for creating forms.

Cashmere Rose Hair

I really like the app. It fits in perfectly with my theme and is easy to use for my customers. The only flaw is how it appears on mobile devices. It is still very usable, just overlaps a little. Thanks guys keep it coming!
Cashmererosehair.com

Eleos Skincare

very nice and easy to use app. Was wondering though that once emails have been sent and then moved to archive, I cant seem to send to customer as a reminder again if they haven't reviewed the items they bought.

House Of Clouds Melbourne

Great little add on to Products reviews! sending out reminders for customers to review products they have bought. With a few easy setup steps. Schedules the reminders and sends them without you having to send them yourself.

The Potting Shed Garden Tools

Great app, works well with very little input from my end.
The only downfall is: customers using some email platforms cant submit the review directly from their email. Hopefully this issue will be addressed soon.

Sharply Knives

So far so good. Lots of options and extra functionality that allows you to make the most of your reviews. Great work - keep it up!

Kids Dragons

Great App.
Great Customer Service (helped me design my email in less than a working day).
I didn't give it 5 stars for its price - this app is far more expensive than expected.

Shopwithjewelz

Really Good app, no complaints

Variationfashion 2

Nice all,

Its helping us at https://variation.in/ to increase over all customer satisfaction.

Pumeli

Easy to install and the review via email is a great feature. My only complaint is you have to upgrade just to import your previous orders even if you don't need that level of plan.