Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 11, 2017

This tool is good for getting customer's review

Bongbay
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 5, 2017

Great app, but it would be even better if I could customize the email wording and review buttons for my German customers.

Karikaturen Online
Ukraine
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 28, 2017

Stamped.io offers an incredible service ... but we found that Judge.me is better for our needs. The pricing for stamped.io is cost prohibitive for small businesses, and some of the key features are not available until you pay $99/month ... which is more than we spend on our Shopify Plus plan. I wish Saas developers priced their apps better, or offered a price per result offer. No doubt this software has taken a lot of time and energy to develop, but it's not worth the price for us.

Seedles
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 27, 2017

THe best, Effective and easy to use. Does what it says it does. You don't have to do anything once installed.

Lami Fragrance
Nigeria
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 29, 2017

Overall a good experience - easy to implement, we were able to transfer all of the old reviews from our old app so we didn't lose anything. Like the QA feature and ability to create a feed of the reviews on a stand alone page based on product type, etc. Only thing that is slightly annoying is having to go the dashboard to see the reviews and leave Shopify - sometimes makes logging in and managing things quickly or on the go a clunky process.

Update - months later, we are even happier. They continue to improve and add features and are responsive. Very happy we switched from our old reviews app to this one!

Annkullberg Com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 18, 2017

Just applied to my site. Not sure whether it will works well or not

Hdoggie
China
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 19, 2017

This app is most def a great app for any Shopify store owner. Having reviews on your store an awesome strategy for building trust and making sales.

Wlg99
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 30, 2017

Great and amazing, helps me alot for product trust. because it still new so people gain trust from it.

Masoda
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 20, 2017

really good. I like it. Thanks for sharing

Legotoyshop
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
June 18, 2017

Great addition to my store...Really glad i found this

Esherri