Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bamachampshirts

Time spent using app About 1 month

We like the app and the support team has been great. Have only used the free version, but will probably need to upgrade to paid in the future.

New Loops

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app is great and it is working very well. I have used it long enough to know it does work and gets reviews.

There are only a couple of issue I have because I want to manually change the recommended products and while I can do this without problem, the method is a little convoluted.

I would love to be able to select all the products I want to recommend from a list at one time. At the moment you have to search the product, click it, search for another ect.. adding them one at a time. Deleting existing products to recommend is the same - delete one at a time. This could be done so much simpler with a list and tick boxes.

Please refine this area of the app and it truly will be a 5 star app!

Dohe Store

Time spent using app Over 5 years

The App is a very useful for collecting verified customer reviews. It has many useful features for growing your business. The 50 e-mail limit may be difficult for small businesses who cannot afford the monthly payment and want take advantage of the free plan until they grow.

Nighty House

Location India

Good app to collect product Reviews.

Sokomfy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great way to engage your customers and get verified reviews by automating the process. Highly recommend. Only reason for not giving a 5-star is that I wish they allowed more emails to be sent before making you upgrade.

Chomp Chew Bead Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. Our store sells high quantities of small products, so my only complaint is that we had to upgrade to the premium plan in order to be able to request reviews from the majority of our customers in a specific month.

Lillagun

Location Finland

Really Nice! If anything I would improve the visual features for creating forms.

Cashmere Rose Hair

I really like the app. It fits in perfectly with my theme and is easy to use for my customers. The only flaw is how it appears on mobile devices. It is still very usable, just overlaps a little. Thanks guys keep it coming!
Cashmererosehair.com

Eleos Skincare

Location Australia

very nice and easy to use app. Was wondering though that once emails have been sent and then moved to archive, I cant seem to send to customer as a reminder again if they haven't reviewed the items they bought.

House Of Clouds Melbourne

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great little add on to Products reviews! sending out reminders for customers to review products they have bought. With a few easy setup steps. Schedules the reminders and sends them without you having to send them yourself.