Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Shopwithjewelz

Really Good app, no complaints

Variationfashion 2

Nice all,

Its helping us at https://variation.in/ to increase over all customer satisfaction.

Pumeli

Easy to install and the review via email is a great feature. My only complaint is you have to upgrade just to import your previous orders even if you don't need that level of plan.

Print Your Mind 3d

It is an overall good app. I work mostly with high value products and even with my lower volume of orders I maxed out and was forced to upgrade to a paid plan. The app does what it says it will and was easy to install.

Climawear Athletic

Since we started using this app we have been generating more reviews! We love the reminder e-mail it sends out as people tend to forget to leave a review after they bought something!

Recommend this app!

Fog Firearms 2

Purchased the first tier product. I recommend this app! Easy to use, and for the most part "drives itself."

Banyanbotanicals

Wonderful product and customer service.

Initially, we were with Yotpo review app - a really expensive product for a small/new online shop. Shopry has provided similar functionality at best price and it comes with excellent service.

Elitesrs Fitness

This review app has been helpful for our store so far. We're generating regular reviews with it. Unfortunately, it's quite locked down for the free version, and you only get a few email review requests before you "hit your free limit." We just upgraded to a paid version soon to unlock customer photos, a higher review number threshold, etc. Overall, would recommend. Not "Amazed", but it's good and we're happy.

Kutzall

I haven't had it too long yet, but its already generated 50% more reviews than what i had when i started.

Sim Win Liang

Been using this app for almost 2 months, has been helpful so far - Have gotten some reviews so it is working :) Will review again once I have it running for 3+ months.