Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

nadjacarlotti

I used this app to help customers to have confidence in my products. This values my shop. I love you can customize your email and the apparence of the reviews. The support is very kind, reactive and helpful !

deinschmuck24.com

support is very quickly and helpfull
Thank you.
They even handled my request in 20 minutes on Sunday

JJs Beehive

They help you straight away if your having issues, as well as links to where you can do it yourself at a later date, brilliant customer service!!!!

Deutsch Academy

The customer support is GREAT! Very fast responses and the issue I had was solved in no time. The interface of the app is userfriendly.

MOOONI LIGHTING

I asked many questions and they were patient and be able to respond me quickly. Stamped is very useful. Although it's not perfect, it's pretty good compared to other apps. Expect them to develop better and better.

Teller Art

Super app, great support with fast assistance, Easy and fast to set up. Can definitely recommend this app.

ASN Online

This app has helped us to increase our UGC massively since our switch to Shopify. Their support is absolutely amazing and quick to make any customizations or changes!

No Pants Office

Good app, and great customer support! If you need any customization they will do it for you. Thank you

KENWOOD Audio | Dash Cams

Great app well worth the money. Fantastic customer support. Had a slight problem the team sorted it out within hours of sending them an email. Definitely recommend the app.

MaxxmAlarm

This app is really great and provides what we need. Kudos to the support team who spent all day helping me quickly and efficiently solve every question I had. The support team gave clear directions that I could easily follow and if I needed their help to fix things they jumped right in and took care of it in minutes. Highly recommend and thanks again to the support team who did an outstanding job helping!