Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Audry Rose

Great service, reviews are great, it is intuitive and easy to use on both our side, and the customer side. Highly recommend.

DealsFromScotland

Great feature, we are using this on our store and clients are reguralry leaving reviews. It works perfectly fine.

Health Hut

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We use this app to get reviews on our website, which it does really well. I wish the emails and customizations were more easily integrated, I often have to connect with support. When I do, they fix the issue very quickly. Excellent customer service.

Klio Tea

I have used Stamped with both BigCommerce and Shopify and have been very pleased with the performance. Customer Service has been excellent as well.

Lover's Tempo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

James Otieno from the Stamped team has been absolutely amazing! He has been great at communicating in a timely manner with me as well as resolving all my issues so far. Thank you so, so much!

Blue Bubble Bath

This app is amazing. It's easy to use, easy to navigate. The app allows you to review all the reviews submitted to your site before they are published.

Casa & Tal

Location Brazil

Estou começando a usar esse aplicativo e tá tenho me interessado bastante. Atende incialmente todas as minhas necessidades.

Smile with Flower

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app and the customer service team is very helpful, fast replies. Highly recommended
Thank you!

eyela.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great product reviews app with a very helpful support team. I cannot thank them enough for their efforts in troubleshooting.

Glow & Bliss

We had an issue with the coding part, so reached out to them via email.
They solve it just in a day and we saved our time editing the codes! Thanks!