Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

The Resilient Lotus

This app was extremely helpful with displaying my reviews in such an awesome way. When I ran into trouble / needed more assistance, the Stamped.io team helped me seamlessly and were patient with me. I would highly recommend this app.

The Stationery Life!

Support is top-notch and they respond to issues very quickly, even at 5:30 in the morning! Love this app.

Thumperdrill

Have been using this app for my reviews for a year now and have been happy with it, the support is more than happy to assist me. App appearance is somewhat superior and very customizable. Had a lot of issues importing reviews but support was always there to assist me with it.

LEONESSA Lingerie

love the app. so simple to manage and great, helpfull and very fast customer service that helped us get the app working in 5minutes.

Alitura

Rapid response with complete solution to an issue we encountered. Impressive experience all the way around.

Open and Clothing

Great system for reviews! The automatic reminder emails and option to group like items and combine reviews are awesome tools that really help!

Prestige Botanicals

Excellent app. Very helpful support. I've been using it for several years across multiple stores. Recommended.

Versine

I had some trouble installing the app and reached out to support. Amazing customer service. So helpful and responsive.

Fabulastic

MOST IMPORTANT to me: Customer service replies super quick and they do it with solutions.
The app is easy to use and helps us to request reviews, reply to them and give rewards to our clients.
Another pro: I like that clients can attach photos.

MONDE DES FLEURS

The Tool is amazing and the Team helps fast and great. We hat a lot of questions and needed help for the instalation. But the Team always helps very fast and solve the things we need.