Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

La Tiendita de Lumina

Me gustaría que fuera más fácil publicar banners, tampoco me queda claro cuando una reseña si pública o no.
los diseños de los banners me gustaría personalizarlos pero quizá es algo del plan que he contratado.

Bonjour Aimée

Good app and very good support! I had a very quick help from the team to install the widgets on my shop! Thanks!

Fab All

I have used this app for the review management of my website. I found this very useful with a lot more customization options which are important when you collect reviews from your customer.
I have a startup business and this app provides me very good functions at an affordable price which I loved about this app.

Teakan

Just started using Stamped.io for reviews and have been liking what I see so far. The free plan has enough functionality to get a small business started in collecting reviews.

AFBev

Overall, the app is great. I like the automation components. I wish certain features didn't need higher subscriptions but I have no complaints about the app. Customer service was quick and effective.

SUMA TREND

Ich habe die App im Online Shop installiert, es war wirklich schnell und einfach. Die App funktioniert sehr gut. Das einzige was ich bei der App vermisse ist die Spracheinstellung für das Menu.

ShopDaan

The app is great and easy to use however it is product specific and I couldn’t figure out a way to put all the reviews under homepage.

March 19, 2021

Hello ShopDaan,

Thank you for your review!

It's definitely possible to insert the reviews widget in the homepage of your store.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to assist with the setup :)

EGOECO

Free plan: easy install and setup, I got a little confused between free functionality and options included in payed plans because there were still some checkboxes to tick etc that are only relevant for payed plans - but nothing that a little cup of coffee can't solve ;) I hope we get enough customers to hop on the real cool payed options. Keep it up! +++
Freies Abo: einfache Installation und Konfiguration, ich bin ein wenig durcheinandergekommen bei den kostenlosen bzw. kostenpflichtigen Optionen, da auch Checkboxen etc. für kostenpflichtige Optionen angezeigt werden und auswählbar sind. Aber nichts, was bei einer Tasse Kaffee nicht lösbar wäre - ein Glück verkaufen wir auch Kaffeetasse ;) . Ich hoffe, wir bekommen genug Kunden um uns die kostenpflichtige Version leisten zu können. Weiter so!

As Happy as a Quokka

The support team are very quick and efficient with their help. I was a little unsure about a few back end settings, but they were able to clear up my confusion straight away.

Ida's Place ooshi GmbH

Good app to collect reviews from customers and respond to them. The Support-Team is also very responsive.