Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

itsikster

I find this app really helpful and easy to use. I am a small business, Stamped.io has made reaching you to customers very easy and professional. Highly recommend :)

EXHOBBY

I use this app to import reviews. Due to formating issues, I tried several times and was not able to upload the reviews. I look for the customer service team for help, they are really friendly and helpful. Will recommend this app.

Foursight Supply

This app was a huge step up for us from "Product Reviews" - biggest problem we needed solving was sending post-purchase emails where they could rate their product right in the email and this app does it perfectly!

Kuno Waschmittel

Great app, but even greater customer support! Reached out to customer support and they responded within minutes and solved everything. No stupid questions, just quick and solution oriented communication.

Green Bottle Shop

Great customer service and great app once youve added the widgets to make your start reviews visible on multiple locations on your site

Lariese Organics

Staff is very responsive and helpful - really happy with the service! App looks great and I love how you can customise it according to your shop.

Mainly Chic

This app has been amazing! It has exactly what I need and I will be using it in the future. This is just how I imagined it to look like.

AnicaJoy

This is the second site that I have used stamped.io on. In my opinion its vastly better than the more expensive review apps out there. Support is great also.

BONMATCH

We would 100 percent highly recommend this apps for businesses looking for a simple and intuitive program with excellent customer service. We had a great experiences with Blake and Elvis. Ideally, apps/companies with lots of customers lack in customer service experience, but these guys reply very fast, and answer every question thoroughly. Blake came out of his way to address an issue with our Senders Email, and offered us a free solution. Don't waste your time on another apps and just go with these guys.

Pick Meee Shop

First day downloading and I love it!! I downloaded for our Shopify store and in just 1 day I was able to get reviews from customers.