Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Custom Teeth Devices

We started getting more reviews when we added this addon with Shopify Product review.
Very end-user friendly and in-mail review.
Go for it.
Thanks!

Maddijaxxjewelry

This is a great product. Even as a basic addon, its features are extremely helpful and professional. I appreciate how shopify and its partners give the small business owner big company features and appearance. My customers are pleasantly surprised. Thanks!

Rugbystuff Com

Free version didn't get us anywhere but have upgraded to basic and we are starting to make some good progress.

Excellent support from Tommy, refined the widgets to suit us perfectly.

Glotest2

Great app. We have more than doubled the amount of reviews we were getting by sending out our own review request emails before. This app works and makes it easy for customers to write you a review.

My Bed Covers

Love this app! Allows me to quickly send review request to my customers.

Teaologists

This review app has the perfect blend of sophistication to do powerful things done and simplicity to get started. Support is amazing and at Teaologists.co.uk we highly recommend it.

Pispeedshops

An easy way to hear from our customers about how they feel about their performance auto parts purchased from PIspeedshops. Easy to install, no issues, reviews keep rolling in!

Protect A Bed Trial

Very user friendly, and super useful.

Initial Obsession

We installed this app in both of our Shopify stores. The customer service goes above and beyond with answering questions and solving problems. The app does exactly what is says it does, has so many options and is exactly what every store needs to collect customer reviews. Highly recommend.

Be Monogrammed

Love the app. I recommend to anyone who wants to collect professional looking, accurate and verified reviews, including the ability for your customers to upload photos of their product. Staff are extremely helpful and respond as promptly as any app developers I have dealt with.