Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Teaologists

This review app has the perfect blend of sophistication to do powerful things done and simplicity to get started. Support is amazing and at Teaologists.co.uk we highly recommend it.

Pispeedshops

An easy way to hear from our customers about how they feel about their performance auto parts purchased from PIspeedshops. Easy to install, no issues, reviews keep rolling in!

Protect A Bed Trial

Very user friendly, and super useful.

Initial Obsession

We installed this app in both of our Shopify stores. The customer service goes above and beyond with answering questions and solving problems. The app does exactly what is says it does, has so many options and is exactly what every store needs to collect customer reviews. Highly recommend.

Be Monogrammed

Love the app. I recommend to anyone who wants to collect professional looking, accurate and verified reviews, including the ability for your customers to upload photos of their product. Staff are extremely helpful and respond as promptly as any app developers I have dealt with.

Camille Beckman

I can't say enough about how great the app is, and how helpful the service is. If you've made it this far, make a list of the review apps, what they offer, and they cost. If you have any questions, message the support for all of them. What you'll find is what I found, if you want functionality, features, and a company that stands by it's product. This is the team to work with.

The Innate Co

Really great support team! Replied to my e-mails/concerns right now and went in to set up the app properly :) Definitely recommend!

Coke Bottle Cartel

Does exactly what is says on the tin. Simple to install, although I had problems with my CSV file but Great support from the team! Im upgrading for more features :)

Forever Passion

Great customer service experience with Tommy!

Advantagesupplements Com

If you need a review and Q&A app, this is much cheaper than some of the alternatives. There was an updated widget that had not been released yet to the public, but they were willing to install it no problem. I needed some customization to how it was displayed on my site, and Tommy was able to get it to look exactly how I wanted it. Great service and great app.
www.advantagesupplements.com