Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Matina Boutique

Awesome app. Support is very responsive and helpful!

Live Infinitely

Probably the single best app and experience we have had with any app on our Shopify store. The price is beyond reasonable for what you get and the customer service is great! If you sell anything at all you NEED this app. We came over from Yotpo and I can 100% say I will never ever go back to Yotpo. The only regret I have is not switching to this app sooner!

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Outbags Usa

Could not be happier with this app. The automated email that gets sent out to each customer is designed incredibly well. Much thought went into how to make leaving reviews as simple and pain free as possible for our customers- they can leave the review within the email itself. Love the feature that sets when the review requests are sent out.

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

Great app sends request automatic to customer. Great tool.

Sexylingeriecollection

Currently using the free version but for a company like mine that is just starting up this is perfect for me. Still gives you the option to make customizations and simple to use. I had a few questions on how to customize the app to my store and customer support replied right away and helped me out.

Intersight Naturals

Super impressed with the app, great support, and low price!! This app fills all my needs for reviews plus a lot of extra features. When you reach out to support, they get back quickly and my questions are always resolved.

Quorartistictshirts

Fantastic app, I recommend to all of you.
Easy to add in the site and to be used by customers.
Really very helpful.

Best Damn Vape

Great app. Integrates very well with Shopify, and seems to be well-received by customers.

Foxbrim

Excellent customer service. I was modifying a page and needed code for certain parts of the review and the response was quick and they were very helpful.