Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Dorkypop

Tommy and his team are super helpful, and the app has worked great ever since we've installed it (for over a year now)! They're also always adding new features, and improving existing ones.

www.dorkypop.com

Down Range Tactical Outfitters

I’m very impressed with Stamped.io and have been using is for a little over 1-yr. I started out with the Free Plan and within a few months switched to the Basic Plan. The app itself is great and worth the investment not to mention some of the 3rd Party apps it integrates with which is an added bonus. Recently I outgrew the Basic Plan and have now decided to upgrade to the Premium Plan. The reviews are critical and provide customers with a sense of trust and security. I look forward to the additional features the Premium Plan offers and will look forward to the support team at Stamped.io to help ensure I’m getting the best possible ROI.

Some of the features I really enjoy are:

Auto-Pilot: Automatic emails are sent requesting reviews. Just set it and forget it!
Convenience: Customers are able to send reviews directly from their email
Conversion: See a boost in increased sales for items that have reviews
SEO: Reviews greatly help and increase your web presence

The only thing I would like to see is that they make some of the services offered in the Enterprise Plan available to smaller companies that may not have the budget like bigger companies.

Other than that the app is great and every shop owner would be wise to use it.

v/r

Bryan Mills
Down Range Tactical Outfitters
www.DRTO.com

Memory Longevity

Absolutely love this app and the team! Migrating from Yotpo and I couldn't be happier. The support is so fast, it's amazing.

Stcolettashops

I am having many problems with this app. Just now after contacting you and telling about the problems I have, I decided to follow with one of your solutions but it didn't work.
I excluded a product from reviews and resend a review to a customer so the customer can write a review of the other products in her order, but when I hit resend and preview, the same donation product appeared in the request.
Also, we are missing a couple of reviews. I clicked on the email sent but the review does not appear in shopify admin.

Kavalri

Great App that has integrated really well into our shopify platform and has added a fantastic element to our overall customer site experience. Tommy has been fantastic with implementing the widget on our site and thrilled with the solution. keep up the great work!

Annkullberg Com

Overall a good experience - easy to implement, we were able to transfer all of the old reviews from our old app so we didn't lose anything. Like the QA feature and ability to create a feed of the reviews on a stand alone page based on product type, etc. Only thing that is slightly annoying is having to go the dashboard to see the reviews and leave Shopify - sometimes makes logging in and managing things quickly or on the go a clunky process.

Update - months later, we are even happier. They continue to improve and add features and are responsive. Very happy we switched from our old reviews app to this one!

Wabibikes

Customer service is great! Thanks guys!

Eyce Molds

Love this app! It integrates so easily with my online store template. 70% of online customers read reviews before ordering. This app improves the look of your store, and WILL increase your sales.

Besthandbags

great App, reply in time! great recommend this app!

Seascape Life Llc

The app is working great so far! The customer support is also fantastic. I had an issue and they were quick to help me solve it. Thanks so much!