Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pinkdiceboutique

Location Saudi Arabia

Wonderful keep the good work guys thanks a lot

Fabulous Favorites For You

I’d like to see this available on the website so people who font use email can go back to the item and leave a review

Olena Health

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! Rachelle Ong from their customer service team helped me and reset my usage count when I had noticed an issue.

Thanks for the help!

Akash

Infinity Solution Media

Time spent using app 2 minutes

First it says free, then it wants you to upgrade to use any useful feature. Deceptive = Negative review

July 14, 2020

Hello Infinity Solution Media,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io does come with a range of plans, including a free plan which in it self contains a wide range of features which will not be available in other review apps.

Our pricing plans have been transparent throughout with no hidden charges, and they all come loaded with value-added features, which will suit businesses at every stage of their growth.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io again in the future :)

Artoprint

Location Australia

Perfect app, very user friendly

Louise Black Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ireally like this app!
easy to install, a couple of confusing instructiond though where i thought iwas going to install myself in the liquid files but it was all done automatically so for us computer idiots this should maybe be made clearer, however the app itself is fab!

Gilleri Jewel

Location Israel

I'm using this app for almost 8 months and I have never got the chance to say Thank you so much! such a great app that is must to anyone who has an online site based on Shopify

Sharifahtrd

Location Malaysia

Just used for few weeks and now using premium as the result get better. Thanks for a wonderful app!

Progress Jj Europe

Great customer service and brilliant, easy to use review system!

Decorators Supply

We have only been using this app for a few days but so far they have been very responsive to assisting getting the app set up. I have had product review up on our site for about 3 weeks. and only received one review. After downloading my customer file into this app last night and blasting out review requests this morning, I have already received 4 reviews. So it definitely works
Decorators Supply Corp