Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Oxeme Gifts

This App started generating Reviews for us and this is great for SEO.
We also got some sales regarding this APP.

oxemize.com

Daisystyle

This App works great for us.
We started to get reviews back from our buyers.
And that great.

daisystyle.store

Cloud9griptape

This app has paid for itself in 3 days, well worth it! It is so complicated sometimes trying to get your customers to review your products; however this app makes it really EASY!

Kyle Ayling
Cloud9Griptape.com

H2overboard

This app makes it so easy to get reviews. We love it!

Luxarmour

I can't believe I hadn't downloaded this sooner. Product Reviews Addon has not only increased conversion but it has started conversations between my valuable customers and I.

Thanks for this great app! Highly reccommend

Andrew
www.luxarmorcase.com

M B Shipcanvas Co

Outstanding App... Outstanding support. Couldn't ask for a better experience. THANK YOU!

Custom Us Apparel

So far So good!
Rachelle and Tommy helped with the integration which has run very smoothly. They also helped with importing old reviews from Yotpo.
I really like their exclude by tags features. You can exclude products that you do not want reviews on, customers and products from recommendations.
I am also very excited about the Instagram feature.
I will update the review with my results once it has been running for a while.

K R A C N O L A

Amazing app,I so love this app.It's so easy to use and when I get a little flustered, support is holding my hands.Tommy Ong rocks!

Velasca

This is app is very useful. We've fully customized the widget on our 5 stores, the in-mail reviews, and coupon email after the reviews. Tommy was very helpful!

Warranty Killer

A great app and highly recommended! I love how it emails my customers and automatically updates the product reviews on the web pages. Thanks for the app guys!