Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Kuwala Clothing Inc

Very useful app that makes up for the short shortcomings of Shopify's Product Review app.

Pretoportugalceramic

We really love using this app! The app just makes things simple/efficient and the customer service is always quick to respond if you have an issue.

Aquadesign

Bang for the buck, you will find Review Product Reviews Addon (Stamped.io) to be a great deal when compared to the competition. Tommy the Co-founder responds fast to my questions and has developed this app with excellent features. They also continue to update adding new functionality. Feel free to visit our site to take a look. I highly recommend this app.

Rex with Aqua Design https://aquadesign.com

Second Chance Candies

Awesome product! Does email reviews like Yotpo, but doesn't cost $399/month.

Grey Man Tactical

TLDR:
-Have used free, basic, and Premium plan.
-Grows easily with your store.
-GREAT customer service
-Reviews with photos are easy to get with incentive coupon reward (Premium)
-WIDGET 2.0 is a HUGE step up and is well worth it! (Enterprise)

UPDATE 5-18-2017:
My store has become quite successful, and I attribute at least part of that to the excellent reviews my customers leave me. Getting customers to leave reviews is easy with Product Review Addon. I set up an automatic email to go out 21 days after purchase, and I get a nice return on those emails with customers leaving many reviews.
I am updating this review because I have been using the Basic plan for several months, and outgrew the 200 review request a month so I have been using Premium for 2 months now as well.
As a Premium member I was able to allow my customers to add photos to their reviews, and set up a incentive through the app to send an email with COUPON CODE to my customers if they completed a review AND uploaded photos! This boosted the number of reviews with photos drastically and has been a great success. Customer photos are powerful conversion tool!

OLD ORIGINAL REVIEW 12-30-2016: Product Reviews Addon has been a huge success for me. I have received dozens of great reviews within the past few months of using this add on. It has been easy to implement and is a must have for any e-commerce store.

I am still using their free version which is very effective. I can see where as I grow the pay features will come in very handy as well.

Thanks guys for a great product that is easy to implement and start using immediately!

Rediscover Fashion

The app is really nice and has lots of features. Reviews are very important for any e commerce business to run. The team support is very good in case of any queries.
Awesome.

Thank You.

Regards,
Abhishek

Moodinfuse

This app has increased our reviews infinitely. By being able to write a review from their email, customers are now taking a few moments review our products and tell us what they think. These reviews are so valuable to us and we love this app!

Ruin Days

I've only had the app for a day but I'm almost positive it will increase conversions. It was exactly what I was looking for and very similar to Amazon's review system. I also absolutely love that the reviews are stored in the product meta data and load instantly! It always bugged me that reviews were loaded via javascript in other apps.

Their implementation for SEO purposes is incredible. I requested for Google to index a certain page on my site before I installed the app and my site came up 4th for a certain key word. After adding the app, I requested for Google to recrawl and reindex it and my site shot up to 2nd for the same keyword, because the reviews and stars were shown on the google results page! Just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, I uninstalled the widget and reindexed on Google and I went back down to 4th!

Highly recommend this app and the customer support is also amazing. I have been going back and forth with them since last night and their response time is on average 8 minutes. They always come back with knowledgable information.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Livwatches

What could I say, SIMPLY AMAZING!

I was looking into several options for reviews, and boy am I glad went with Stamped.io.

The customer support is fanatical, and it does everything Yotpo does for a fraction of the price.

Thank you, Tommy, for all your help.

Krabot

Top notch customer service and product!

They were quick to respond (less than 8hrs.) and help me solve an issue I was having. The issue was not a problem with the software, but rather a customization I wanted.

Amazed at the support and quality of the plugin thus far. Displaying the product reviews and custom widgets is unique to this app. Nothing else comes close.

Check out how I've displayed a side-menu so that customers can have instant access to see my sites reputation. I have also created a review page so that they can go further in depth as reassurance of the product they are thinking about purchasing.

5 star!