Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Techtronixter

Automatic credibility. I like it.

Pyiinc 2

This is a great app! Really easy to setup and customize to match my store. Once everything is all setup, it's all automated making my life a lot easier.

Allroundshop

Location Serbia

Simply the best customer service I have ever got! In fact it was that good and I was that impressed I have now modeled their customer service model into my own business. App is amazing and I have tried many on here but the USP has to be the service they give!

They installed everything for me within 30 minutes of emailing them! GET THIS APP!!

Reqo365

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very good app!!!And the app team is also warmly!!!Now we collected many reviews from our customers which helped us a lot!!!

Cloud Nine Soap Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

First of all, the app is awesome. I love how it is automated and how easy it is to use. I am not at all tech proficient and I was able to set this app up in my Shopify store and make changes with little to no problem. When I did have a question, the company responded same day and went waaay above and beyond my expectations. I choose the products and services that I buy based on customer service and Stamped.io is leaps and bounds above any other app I've worked with or service I've purchased. Thanks you!
Best regards
Lisa Thorstenson
Cloud Nine Soap Co.

The Kanto Center

The app is PACKED with features and the support is TOP NOTCH!

They're so many options and widgets to choose from, making each store unique. And they truly go the extra mile in making sure your reviews, widgets and such are setup and working the way you want them to.

5/5 definitely in my books.

Pasticcini

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app and better customer service, no waiting for email responses, Tommy was on the ball from the word go! Highly recommended and i look forward to testing out their many many options! Thank you

Generous Apparel

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Loving Stamped.io so far. Not only was it rather intuitive and easy to install and get going, the options are numerous and fabulous. And the people at Stamped are great to boot!

Promowatches

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Really happy about the product,service of the seller. Very fast delivery. Only took 13 days to come to Sri Lanka . Product is working nicely.

Vanchoc Store

They have good quality in t-shirts.