Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Babygiftbox Com Au

Fantastic App. Support has been wonderful and very helpful. Very easy to implement. Would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to capture reviews from customers. Awesome work guys!

Myfamilybuilders

The support team of this app is world first class. They kept helping me until I was happy with the implementation of their service on my page, I asked a lot of customizations on the code to be honest and they did never stop helping me until I was happy. All the onboarding happened in less than 2hrs. AMAZING!

Dopeboo

These guys were great to deal with. Really responsible and great at helping out with questions - better than a lot of groups! Product also works well and gets us good solid reviews and is a massive time saver in this area. Thank you!

Teezzit

Great, easy to use app with fantastic support!

Da Da Kinder Store

5 Stars for Product Review Addon!

Thanks very much for such a wonderful app.
It easily encourage my customers to make reviews, and the customization of the email is just fab!

We also like to thanks for wonderful after sales service!

Quintana Roo

This app works really well. I like that I can change the dates that it sends emails and it's really easy to send reminder emails. I wish we could schedule reminder emails, but that's my only fault with it. This addon has helped us receive more product reviews for sure and it's nice that it links directly to the Product Reviews app.

Hdoggie

Just applied to my site. Not sure whether it will works well or not

Sabo90

thanks you very match.............................

Mommys G L

Tommy, aka"the legend", helped me setup my store with all the widgets I requested in all the right places. He migrated all my reviews I had scattered through other review apps and brought them together on the Stamped dashboard. He also made sure that all my queued review emails from these apps were successfully transferred so that I don't miss out a single chance at generating a valuable customer review. After he was done with the initial installation, I proofread all of his work to make sure everything was displaying properly on all devices. I then requested further customization such as formatting and design elements. He took care of those, and he then suggested I added other features for even more powerful social proof, to which I wasn't hesitant to agree. All in all, this gentleman worked around the clock to meet my requests and really put in the effort and interest to meet my needs and ultimately help me succeed. Oh, and did I mention how fast it all was? I couldn't keep up with him because he was that fast. With guys like Tommy, you'll get the kind of customer service you deserve, and with a workhorse like Stamped collecting incredibly valuable social proof on automation, your sales are sure to at least double if not triple within days.

Drinkwel

Great product and great customer service! The team here was very responsive and helpful in setting it up to meet our requirements. We got solid results after just a few days.