Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Trubeads

Absolutely does what it must do. GREAT customer support. definetly a must have app for reviewing your products!

Lily Peeps

Love this app. I ALWAYS read reviews before I buy ANYTHING....and I mean anything, and your customers are no different. They will buy if other people like or even love what you sell. The Product Review App is easy to use, and absolutely gets results!

Heavens Gate Home Garden

Works great! I love this app!! And the customer service from the developer is great as well. Couldn't ask for anything more. (Except that I do think that $12.99/mo. is a bit high for 1st upgraded version. I'd like to see a lower version, for maybe 100 reviews, rather than the 200.)

Koyara

Was previously using Judge.me and decided to switch over. The front end is fantastic but the back end is even better. So much more customizable fields, dynamic coupon feature, various review widgets, and lots more features for a mere $9 increase. The best part was how easy it was to integrate it as they had a on-boarding team to import my reviews from the previous app and integrate it into my system along with my current theme. Definitely recommended product and a must have for all e-commerce stores seeking a review tool

Matts Music Store

Great app! Sends email to customers to remind them to leave a review automatically! Perfect!

www.dropdeeguitars.com

Mangomask

Excellent app to receive product reviews, and it showcases the reviews very nicely with banners like verified buyer etc. it has nice features like review carousel, product recommendations etc. The support is superb as well. I personally worked with Tommy Ong and he is awesome. support is super fast in getting back and resolving any issues. I recommend this app.

Purayati

Good till now. Find the plan slightly expensive but other than that its good.

Prettyplease123

The support has been first class, it's made the initial leap of putting reviews on our store a lot easier having a platform that sits in so well and is also so easy to use. My questions have always been answered quickly and i would recommend this app to anyone looking for a product reviews solution

Larbitres Referee Store

Gets the job done in converting customers to review products they've purchased. Can't ask for much more value.

Checkup Reports

Easy to setup and runs perfectly. Generates a lot of product reviews which we wouldn't otherwise have received. Exactly what we needed. Thanks!